xv. suck my clit

"WHAT IF I GET A SUN BURN? MY SKIN IS LITERALLY THE lightest shade in foundation

"WHAT IF I GET A SUN BURN? MY SKIN IS LITERALLY THE lightest shade in foundation." Holiday complained, her hands on her hips as she waited for Demetri to serve the ball. It was a really sunny day, so they decided to go to the beach where they are now playing volleyball. Holiday stood beside Hawk, and on the other side of the net was Demetri and Moon.

"You'll be fine, Hol. You used almost a whole bottle of sunscreen." Moon assured, "If you get a burn the product sucks." She raised an eyebrow at Hawk, who's eyes couldn't seem to leave the blond's form. She gets it— If Holiday Sharp stood in front of you in a black bikini and see through white flowey pants, you'd be looking too. "Bird boy, eyes on the prize."

"They are," The blue haired boy smirked.

Holiday gasped, "Oh! That was a good one!"

"I meant the ball," Moon rolled her eyes. "But you're not wrong."

"Okay, I'm ready." Demetri breathed out confidently, stretching his neck. Taking a deep breath, he hit the ball, cringing when it hit the net. "Uh... Mulligan, Send it back."

"There's no Mulligan in volleyball," Hawk snapped, looking both disappointed and embarrassed in his friend.

The black haired boy scoffed, "Says you. Water break." He walks over to the side, grabbing a Cobra Kai towel to wipe the sweat off his face.

"You're so angsty," Holiday giggled, wrapping her arms around her boyfriends waist."You gotta relax babe."

"I'll relax when he— ah!" Hawk jumped when he felt a pinch on his butt. "Holiday!" He slapped her shoulder lightly before picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. A smile now on his face as he spun around, laughing as she hit his back.

"Moon, help!"

"I'm sorry, nothing I can do." Moon shrugged, watching the two spin around with sparkling eyes.

"Cobra Kai?" A girls voice causes the two to freeze. Hawk stopped spinning, watching in surprise as two girls approach Demetri. "You guys one that karate tournament, right?"

"Turn me around, I can't see." Holiday complained, squiggly around to try and get down.

Hawk shushed her.

She slapped his ass.

He slapped hers.

Moon snorted.

The two girl turned to stare at them. Hawk and Moon just glared, causing them to turn back to Demetri quickly.

"The— The All Valley?" The black haired boy stuttered out out. "The Rumble in Reseda?" He throws the towel over his shoulder, leaning on the poll trying to be cool. "Yes, uh... We, uh... We certainly did."

  "Cool," The girl grinned at him. "We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

  "Pfft... Most def. uh, that means most definitely."