ii. concerning twilight obsession

"YOU'RE REALLY NOT COMING TO SAM'S POOL PARTY?" MOON POUTED, staring at her friend who was curled up in her bed, surrounded by used tissues, and mesmerized by the Twilight film that was playing on her laptop

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"YOU'RE REALLY NOT COMING TO SAM'S POOL PARTY?" MOON POUTED, staring at her friend who was curled up in her bed, surrounded by used tissues, and mesmerized by the Twilight film that was playing on her laptop. When she received no response, Moon huffed, jumping onto the bed and laying behind Holiday, wrapping her arms around her waist so that they were in a spooning position. "Come on, today is the last day of summer and you haven't left your room in week."

  "I am very busy," Holiday hummed, moving backwards to snuggle into Moon's arms more. "I can't believe they drew on his abs," She giggled, watching as Robert Pattinson's character is going to reveal himself as a vampire.

"Please come?"

"Is you know who going to be there?"

Moon was silent for a moment as she thought about it— she knows that Kyler is going since him and Sam kind of have a thing going on. Considering Kyler and Zac are best friends, means that he will probably be there to. "He might not be."

"Yeah right," Holiday scoffed, "I'm good here. Away from civilization as I cry about the fact that I haven't met a Vampire who is obsessed with me."

"I thought you liked the angry werewolf?" Moon rolled her eyes fondly, moving to stand back onto her feet, immediately missing the warmth of the Sharp girl, "Paul was it?"

"He's hot!"

"Moon, are you coming?!" Yasmine asked, walking into her sisters room and groaning when she realized what she was watching. "Twilight? Again? Really?"

"I have emotional problems," Holiday defended, pulling her stuffed panda into her chest.

"You definitely have issues. You thought Jacob looked better with long hair."

"He looked like a fairy princess!"

"Yeah, no one agrees with you. Moon, let's go."

Moon watched the older Sharp girl leave the room and hesitated in following her. The idea of a party sounded fun when she thought Holiday might come, but now that she's not, it sounds miserable. Though, she could use this time to make Zac's life a living hell. With that plan in mind, Moon left the room with a skip in her step.

"Bye Love Bug!"

🐞

  "I NEED ONE OF YOU BITCHES TO PICK ME AND LOVE BUG UP FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW," Yasmine says to Moon and Sam, who she was on a video call with. Holiday sat beside her sister, half listening to the call and half paying attention to the fan fiction she was reading.

Love Bug  🐞 Moon, Hawkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें