xvi. let it dwindle

( warning — eating disorders )

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE?" MOON ASKED AS SHE FLUFFED SOME PILLOWS IN HER GUEST ROOM. Ryker showed up at her house in the middle of the night— which was ten minutes ago by the way. His mom decided to ditch him and his brother to go on a vacation with her new boyfriend. They couldn't pay the power bill so the two were living in the dark— until Daniel LaRusso showed up.

Ryker didn't want to go live with the LaRusso's, not being a fan of them. And Robby did— which Ryker had no problem with. His brother, however, thought that Ryker's attitude would ruin everything for him, so they got in a little spat, that turned into a physical fight.

Robby is the karate brother. Ryker is the sarcastic one who says what he wants and just hopes no one is confident enough to start a fight. Doesn't work that way with his brother.

That was two days ago. He spent a few breaking into un-used hotel rooms, but he doesn't want to be to risky. So he found himself knocking on Moon's door, hoping she would help him out. That's where he finds himself now, in the Parker's guest room as Moon and Holiday fuss over him like he's their child.

"I told you I'm fine." Ryker sighed, cringing away from Holiday she started to tuck him into bed. "Okay, teenage boy here. Not a toddler."

"We're just worried about you. We think you pent up you emotions a little too much to be healthy." Holiday pointed out, moving to rest her head on Moon's shoulder. "Also you look like you got your ass beat and I really want to ask how but I'm scared of the answer."

"I do not hold in my emotions." Ryker scoffed, glaring at the blond. She just sent him a 'sure you don't' look in return. "Okay, maybe I do. Who cares. No one wants to listen to my whining."

"We do."

"Whine your heart out," Moon nodded in agreement. "We listened to Hawk whine about how he was out of hair gel for thirty minutes yesterday. We're good listeners."

"Aw, that's so sweet." A sad look came onto the boys face. Though it dropped into an annoyed one, "Thanks for letting me stay. Now get out."

Holiday huffed, blowing a piece of hair out of her face. "Are all teenage boys so full of angst?"

"I'm starting to believe so." Moon sent the boy a grin along with the middle finger. A gesture he returned in the blink of an eye. "We're going to go have sex."

"I stole myself a pair sound proof headphones," He leaned over the side of the bed where his back pack is and held them up. "You think I don't know where I'm staying?"