xxviii. christmas is supposed to be fun

( make sure to read the authors note! )

  "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M GOING TO BREAK?" Holiday huffed, leaning backin her seat and adjusting her ugly Christmas sweater. "It's been two weeks and you're still doting on me like I'm a child who's gonna throw a tantrum."

  "I am not doting on you," Moon said, keeping her voice light.

  "Right." She huffed, blowing a piece of hair out of her face. "It was just a little set back. No biggie."

  "Yeah, no biggie." Hawk huffed, moving to sit in between the two girls with an iced coffee in his hand. "No fucking biggie! I almost shit myself!"

  Moon jumped at the sudden loud voice well Holiday just rolled her eyes. "Oh boo hoo for you. I was just being a bulimic dumb bitch. Those where the words you said to me, right?"

  "How many times to I have to apologize for that?" Hawk laughed (though there was no humor in it). "I didn't mean it. I was just mad. Alright."

  "Now I'm just mad. At you. And your stupid pretty face."

  "Aw, you think I'm pretty?"

  "Pretty.... Smelly."

  "Ha! Nice." Moon giggled. Though she took a sip of her coffee to hide her amused smile when Hawk glared at her. "Well aren't we festive."

  Holiday sighed, leaning back in her chair and pouting. She tried to ignore the guilt in forming in her stomach, but she couldn't. "You don't smell bad. You actually smell really good. Well... sometimes you smell like teenage boy. And you use to much body spray."

  Hawk blinked, "But...?"

  "There's not gonna be a compliment at the end of that sentence." The blond scoffed before turning to stare into space. "Take a look at this guy," She motioned to Hawk. "Now I know the guy who calls me names, broke Demetri's arm, and beats up children didn't just expect me to give him a compliment?"

  Hawk leaned towards Moon, "Who is she talking to?"

  "The audience at home."

  "...what?"

🐞

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS WAS A CHRISTMAS PARTY?" Holiday huffed, plopping down on the LaRusso's couch between Moon and Yasmine. "We dressed up and everything. And for what? All of us to just sit here and stare at each other?"

  "Ryker, stop spinning. You're making me dizzy." Demetri huffed as said boy kept spinning round and round, the red fluffy Christmas skirt he was wearing flying with him. The four dressed up as the feminine version of Santa, kind of like the mean girls Christmas outfits. "Well, this Christmas party's turning out to be Ho-Ho- horrible."