xi. party pooper

( warning — mentions of being suicidal )

being suicidal )

"YASMINE PICKED A SPOT FOR YOUR GUYS' BIRTHDAY PARTY TOMORROW." Moon hummed cheerfully, skipping back into her bedroom. "Do you—" She froze at the sight of Hawk and Holiday laying on her bed with the blue haired boy's head disappeared under the blond's skirt. "Really? Couldn't wait for me? Whatever we don't have time. Yas is picking us up in ten to go shopping for snacks."

"Ugh, mentioning my sister ruined the mood." Holiday pouted as Hawk moved to sit beside her, wiping his mouth smugly. "And I was so close too! But you said Yasmine and boom! I got nothing."

  "I'm sorry."

  "No you're not."

  "Am I invited to this?" Hawk asked.  Moon and Holiday shared a look before turning to face the boy with overly sweet smiles. His jaw dropped, "What the fuck am I not?!"

  "I tried to convince Yas to invite you like ten times. But she bit me. So I stopped asking." The blond explained, holding up her finger that was wrapped in a bandaid. "She used to have a biting problem when we were kids. Old habits never really die do they?"

  Hawk pouted, laying back on the bed with a dramatic huff. "What was her reason though?"

  "She said if she wanted a circus—"

  "Moon."

  "—act that she would hire a clown instead—"

  "Moon stop talking."

  The brunette quickly closed her mouth, cringing into herself with an awkward laugh as she realized that maybe quoting Yasmine's insulting words to the boy's face would be a bad idea. She slept over last night and Yasmine is definitely not a fan of Hawk. Not that it's surprising. Yasmine doesn't really like anyone— she just pretends to like Kyler because of his popularity status.

  Holiday gave her girlfriend the side eye before turning to her boyfriend with a sweet smile. "You know what? You're coming to the party anyways whether she likes it or not. Cause it's not just her birthday party, it's mine too. So she's just gonna have to suck it up."

  Hawk tilted his head, "Did you tell her that?"

  "No. I don't have a death wish. I still have to live with her, there is nowhere for me to hide."

🐞

"I FEEL LIKE I FAILED THAT," HOLIDAY WHINED AS SHE AND MOON EXITED the classroom. They where doing exam prep, so it was just a practice test, but failing the practice test basically means you're fucked for the real thing. That's how Holiday sees it at least. She's always been better at projects rather than tests, memorization is not her strong suit. She should have taken Hawk's advice and skipped, that way she didn't waste her time.