"So about listing." I cut off eye contact nervously.

"Shoot, right, paper switch?" He asked, moving his fingers over his paper.

"Paper switch." I nodded with a smile, shoving out my paper to him.

We studied eachother lists.

"*eachothers name*" we both said at the same time around 5 minutes later.

"You first." I said, laughing lightly.

"You have a request from the Night Eye agency. I think this might be the best." Katsuki said, handing me back my paper.

"Wait, no fucking way? Night eye as in Sir Night eye, All Might's ex-sidekick?" My mouth was practically on the floor.

"Yeah." Katsuki chuckled. "Anyways, what'd you find for me?"

"You have the number 3 hero best Jeanist on here!" I excitedly presented, tossing him the paper.

As it fell in his hand, he let out a little explosion, burning the paper to crisps.

"Well, I'll take your word he's the best on there for me." He smirked.

"And I'll take yours as well, but you know you needed that to sign off who you wanted and everything you're kinda screwed." I mumbled, placing my hand under my chin.

"Shit, really?" Katsuki's face went slightly pale.

"No, I'm just fucking with you." I snickered.

"You know you're lucky you have that ring around your finger." Katsuki muttered, while rolling his eyes and turning his head away from me.

"You should appreciate me just a little more considering I'm a walking villian target, kiss my ass while you can." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'd say the fact I don't blow up at you like I do others shows enough appreciation." He scoffed.

"Geez, a simple 'I appreciate you' would've been enough." I sulked.

He points to the ring, "remember what I said that day?" He asked.

Past

"I promise you, I'm gonna marry you someday." He mumbled.

"And don't you forget it. Because I don't break promises."

I stood there, unable to move, and fully flushed.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small ring with a beautiful crimson gem the color of his eye.

He took my hand and placed it on my ring finger.

"This is a promise ring." He muttered, "so you never forget." He held out his hand, he had a ring on his as well, it had the same gold as the one on my finger, but his didn't have gems, they had two small white wings, one on each side.

Flashback End

I pinched myself lightly to keep me from freaking out, I managed to maintain a straight face.

The straight face didn't last long however, In fact I tried so hard to keep a straight face I didn't breathe a single breath of air for an extended amount of time, resulting in me turning pink in the cheeks, and pale everywhere else.

Katsuki laughed at my state.

I let out a huff and banged my head lightly on the table.

Ei and Tsu waddled over to our table.

"Hey guys!" Ei happily exclaimed, then bent down to face me on the desk.

"Having trouble deciding which agency to go to? You have plenty of time." He smiled brightly.

His voice was soft and reassuring, almost hypnotizing.

He was a really good guy.

"Haha, no it's alright, me and Kats already picked out agencies. We picked eachothers actually." I laughed and reassured him.

"Oh, really? Cool. Maybe you could help me out with mine? And tell me where you two are gonna intern." Ei smiled.

"Yeah! Of course, and hand me your list we can go over it together." I said, as he plopped into the seat in front of me.

"I'm going to intern at Night eye agency and Kats will be at best jeanist." I said, as I viewed the list.

Tsu croaked in disbelief, "Ribbit, Night Eye agency? But they're so strict with.. well everything." She put a finger to her chin.

"Did I hear Night Eye agency?" A deep voice from behind me asked.

I turned around in my seat to see Raven.

I glared at him, then glanced towards Katsuki who was grunting beside me.

"Right.. Bakugo, I believe we got off on the wrong foot. I'm truly sorry and I hope you can forgive me. As an upperclassman I had no business partaking in such picks at your mental problems." Raven said.

Okay, if this guy doesn't shut up soon I'm going to blast his ass. Mental problems? That's way too far.

Katsuki looked taken aback and actually shocked for once.

Tsu was glaring at Raven, and fumes were practically exiting my ears.

Kirishima stood up.

"Hey man, I don't know what your problem is, but you don't just throw around accusations about problems like that to someone you barely know. From the sounds of it you did something to provoke him. Not cool man." Kirishima defended.

I stood up as well. "Just because he's up front about how he feels doesn't mean he's mentally ill either. And it doesn't matter the situation, you don't bring that kind of stuff up into a fight, and especially not in one in which you provoked the other first. You better leave him alone." I placed a hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

A small smile slid across his face, knowing he had won the argument with us by his side.

We heard Mina yell from across the room, "So has anyone got any idea who they're gone take yet for interns?"

"My top choice is mount lady!" Mineta yelled.

The room started bustling with chatter and we awkwardly stood in silence as Raven appeared to be stunned at our attacking words.

"Well worded. I'm fully sorry, no picks this time." He muttered, before walking away slowly.