I fell in love with a night

19 JUNE (23:00) - 20 (12:00) JUNE 2022

It may be just a date, just some random numbers and letters, but I fell in love with the moments I lived in between those hours.

The night before didn't end like we wanted, so I put all my hopes in that night.

It all started in the duomo, the principal square that has seen us crying, laughing, dancing, making love and also fighting. We all went to our special Europa bar, to get a 4 bianchi con maracuyá, the strongest cocktail with 4 types of alcohol. But, instead of taste like it sounds, it's so fruity and refreshing, you can't just not love it.

Then we ended up in one of the principal streets, San Romano, were the young night life develops. How good do we feel when we say hi to everyone, when we exchange emotions with people, when we laugh until we can breath, and all of that without realizing it's in another language with people from other country different from you.

We brought a notebook, so everyone we know (also some unknowns) can write down some words for us, leaving in less than a month. I didn't read any of them but I just can tell they put their heart there. They're special people to me.

We made our way to the most social bar, Strabar, in Piazza Verdi. I'll cry so much when I remember that name.  There, we do the same as in San Romano, because I could live forever just talking to people, laughing and sharing thoughts. It adds five years of life.

Later on, we ended in the duomo again, but there's something magical in that place. It changes so much depends on the hour, can be a kind social center for everyone with the last ray of sun, or can be a wild watcher of young students at 3 am.

I sat down with my best friend, my soulmate, she just felt so down. Then this guy came to us, and tried to cheer her up, without success. That's when she stands up and bumps with the other girls. I stay talking to this guy, when I make a proposal.

We had to complete our proposal, so we go to the center of the duomo and make together the proposal to this other guy, he's so hipster.

Even though my friend ended up running and crying because of a mental breakdown, the three of us started walking away from the people. And we made ourselves happy all night long.

It wasn't only the sex, it was the laughing, the gazes, the after chit chat... Young hearts making love in group.