Warning premonition

I once dreamed about a street. It was long, with huge buildings and I saw people walking by. I was first in a car, seeing everything through the wind by the window. I kinda knew it was another country. I got down of the car with my sister, and we went directly to a flat apartments building, it was my house. There was old people buying bread and pastries in a bakery store.

That boring dream, wasn't what I expected. It just wasn't the time for me to realize I will pass by that street months later.

I was in Treviso, Italy, ten or eleven months later. I'm in a car, without my sister, but singing songs through the wind by the window. I was so focused on seeing everything about that city in the car, because I knew I wouldn't visit it again. That's when, all of the sudden, I start to recognize the buildings, the long street and just how the scene was made up. It got me thinking for a couple of seconds, because I didn't visit this street before, it was imposible. But the flashback of that boring dream came to my mind. I couldn't believe it, I had a premonition.

Was it an warning premonition? Couple hours after that moment of realization, I found myself in trouble, so I need to think it was really a warning from the destiny.