-27-

Art credit: sakimichan (DeviantArt)

Izukus eyes widened in shock.

He just couldn't wrap his mind around why his mates would be okay with letting Denkis omega go feral.
Because that is what was happening right now.
It was a defense mechanism every omega has, recessive omegas even more.
Whenever an omega gets attacked by someone they trust and they loose that trust, they go feral.

The mates have been training with Denki but it has been getting harder and harder to control the enraged omega.
The omegas only goal was to get rid of everyone who hurt his mates in any way, shape or form.
Which included their classmates. So they decided to wait to train with Denkis omega until everything settled down.

Izuku turned back to Denki and pushed him away from the class.
"No, I'm not letting you loose control. You always hate yourself afterwards." Izuku spoke to Denki in hopes he heard him.
"Please, omega. Please, step back." Izuku begged putting his hands on Denkis cheeks.

"They betrayed me! They hurt my alpha!" The omega spoke and Izuku groaned at the intensity of the pheromones.
They made him weak in the knees.
"But think about Denki! You're going to hurt him more like this." Izuku tried to reason before he collapsed on one knee.

"Denki is mad at her too!" The omega argued, pointing at Mina who flinched.
"I know! But is he that mad? Denki is the type to talk to people, not hurt them. Please... step back." Izuku groaned before his strength left completely and he just sat there on his knees.

He heard Denkis omega growl, probably irritated that he had to make his alpha submit.
Izuku felt his alpha submit in him, which also meant that he calmed down.

'You better calm him down or I won't let you out again' Izuku warned him before stepping back, letting his alpha free.
"I'm okay!" The alpha spoke and immediately the omega was on his knees, cupping his face in his hands like Izuku did earlier.

"You're not! I know, you're hurt. They act like you betrayed them, but it's the other way around! I won't allow anyone to hurt my alpha!" The omega spoke.

"You have to step back, omega." The alpha demanded looking him deep in his eyes to make sure he understood that he meant it.
"Now." The alpha ordered and like a rubber band the omega snapped back, the alpha watched Denkis eyes dilate and refocusing.

The alpha stepped back and Izuku caught his balance with one hand before he could collapse into Denkis lap.
This took more energy than he thought.
"Why'd you hold me back?" Denki spoke, sounding defeated.
"Because I know you. Do you really think you'll be okay after attacking your best friend?" Izuku asked out of breath.

Denki helped him stand back up and frowned.
"I don't need a best friend like her if that's how she's going to be because of a fucking mission. You did nothing wrong and they act like... like All Might." Denki said and walked Izuku back to the sofa, ignoring the class' shocked expressions.

Katsuki and Ejiro joined them on the sofa.
"That's not an excuse to hurt someone." Izuku stated, getting angry now that the hardest part was over.
"What were you two thinking?" Izuku asked Ejiro and Katsuki.
"They've been acting like ass-" Katsuki started, but Izuku cut him off.
"That's not an excuse, for fucks sake! No matter how mad you are at someone, you don't just stay back when they're about to get hurt!" Izuku ranted and Katsuki clenched his jaw, not saying anything further.

"We're just trying to protect you, Izu." Ejiro said sternly.
The red head understood why Izuku was angry at them.
Hell, he would be mad too.
But there's only so much he could handle. So far he would allow his classmates to go.
They've crossed lines, lines that were extended because of Izukus kindness, but crossed anyway.