-16-

Art credit: infinatecookie (IG)

Katsuki stared at the bracelet in his hand, running his fingers on the braided band. He remembered Izukus 7th birthday clearly. Katsuki spend a week to make the perfect present for his best friend.
He remembers how Izuku promised to keep this forever.
And he kept that promise.

A tear slipped out and ran down Katsukis face. He never cried this much in his entire life. Even when the blonde hurt himself as a kid, he rarely cried.
Katsuki wasn't used to feeling this way.
But how did he feel? He had no idea.

Betrayed? Lonely? Scared? Sad? Angry?

The blonde couldn't tell, because it felt like every emotion mixed into one.
But one thing he knew for sure.

He already missed Izuku.
The man he fell in love with. The alpha he wanted to be with. The one he wanted to mark and wanted to be marked by.

Katsukis thoughts ran back to when Kirishima, Kaminari and him cuddled and soothed each other.
It was like Katsukis omega and Kaminari omega were somehow connected.
They were both grieving the loss of the alpha they both wanted. And there was no jealousy involved, the opposite actually.
It felt right that both omegas wanted the greenette.
The omegas let themselves be calmed down by Kirishima and they truly felt safe around the beta.
Katsuki already knew that he definitely had some deeper feelings for Kirishima and now he could tell that his feelings weren't platonic whatsoever.

"You gotta come back." Katsuki mumbled and hid the bracelet in his fist before shoving it into his pocket.
He walked out of his room where he went after classes because he needed to clear his mind.

Aizawa tried calming the class down the entire day and Katsuki just couldn't hear it anymore.
He didn't want his alpha teacher to release calming pheromones. He wanted him to look for his student.
To take action.
He was an underground hero, for fucks sake. He had to know something, right?

It's been two days since Izuku left.
And his omega made sure Katsuki was painfully aware of it.
The blonde walked passed a few doors before knocking against the one at the end of the hall.

"I said leave me alone Mina!" Katsuki heard Kaminari yell.
It sounded like the other was crying.
"It's me." He said loud enough for the other omega to hear, but there was no emotion in it.
A second later the door flew open and Kaminari pulled Katsuki inside before slamming the door shut.
Kaminari immediately buried his face into Katsukis chest, wrapping his arms around the others neck, inhaling his scent.

Even though it surprised him, Katsuki was okay with it. More than okay.
It was the first time he actually felt a different emotion since two days.
A soft blush crept on his face as he hid his face in the shorter omegas neck. He felt his heart rate go up.
And for a short moment, he was able to forget the pain he was in. It was like Kaminari replaced it with this warm feeling that Katsuki grew to know because of Izuku.

Kaminari smelled like lemons. Refreshing and like summer.
It fit him perfectly and it calmed Katsuki down.
"I...It hurts." Kaminari sobbed into Katsukis chest and the blonde rubbed his back.
"I know." He mumbled softly.

He wasn't used to being soft and mushy like this. But it was so easy when it was Kaminari.
It felt right and Katsuki didn't care anymore. He didn't want to hide, more specifically he didn't have the energy to anymore. He was okay with Kaminari seeing him vulnerable.

"Bakugo." Kaminari sighed and Katsuki waited for him to continue, but the other stayed silent.
"Yeah?" Katsuki asked softly, playing with Kaminaris hair in the back of his neck.