-10-

Art credit to original artist (let me know if you know who's art it is so I can credit probably, pls)

Izuku was pacing back and forth in his room. After a few hours his forced rut settled down, the fresh night air coming from his open window clearing his mind.
He felt terrible even though he knew it wasn't really in his power.

He felt bad for struggling so much that his classmates had to tape him against the wall worrying he might jump at the omegas otherwise. He felt bad for making Katsuki and Yaoyorozu submit. When his mind cleared up he remembered the whimpers of Yaoyorozu who was obviously scared.
He needed to get control over this somehow.
It can't be happening again. He had to find a way. Otherwise he would go into a forced rut whenever Kaminari had his heat, which was often since he was a recessive omega. Secretly Izuku wanted the ability to help Kaminari with a clear mind, however that might be.

Heats obviously are very intimate for omegas and they remember everything afterwards. That's why omegas tend to be very shy and self conscious whenever their heats end, embarrassed of their own behavior that they had no control over. So Izuku wanted to be Kaminaris and Katsukis safe space. He didn't want Yaoyorozu to be scared of him. That would be the worst thing for every alpha.

Izuku grew mad at biology. What type of evolution is that? Instincts forcing their alphas and omegas to go berserk, not caring about if they hurt others in the process. Doesn't seem very evolved to the greenette.

While Izuku was out of his rut Katsuki and Kaminari were in the middle of their heats.
Kaminari was struggling against his door, trying to break free to get to alphas, more specifically to a certain dominant alpha. But luckily the room was made for these types of situations. No matter how much Kaminari tried breaking the door down, it stayed where it was until the omega was too tired out to try anymore, falling asleep on the ground just to wake up a few hours later, trying to satisfy his urges on his own.

Katsuki wasn't any better. The blonde tried getting release but no matter what he tried, his body just couldn't. It started hurting.
No matter how hard he imagined the greenette alpha, no matter how many toys he used, it was no use. At some point his heat finally switched and he just wanted to rest.
He got all the comfy clothes and blankets out of his closet and build a nest, craving the scent of Izuku. He fell asleep wishing that he'd at least have a shirt with the greenettes scent on it to ease the pain.

The next morning Izukus alarm rang half an hour earlier than usual since he would be going to the principles office later, but he was already ready.
At some point someone knocked on his door.
"Yes?" Izuku said loud enough for the person to hear and was relieved when the door clicked open.
Aizawa opened the door and Izuku looked down ashamed.
"I'm sorry." The greenette mumbled and Aizawa sighed.
"You didn't do anything wrong. Bakugo and Kaminari are fine. Your classmates did a good job." Aizawa explained and Izuku nodded.
"I'll thank them." Izuku said.

Aizawa gave his student his keys back before the both of them started walking down to the common room.
"Eat some breakfast, I'll meet you at Nezus office." Aizawa said before walking out of the building, leaving Izuku no room to answer.

Izuku just prepared himself some cereal and sat down on the big dining table when a red head walked out of the elevator. Kirishima immediately sensed that Izuku wasn't feeling well. Knowing the greenette, Kirishima assumed Izuku felt extremely guilty. And as always, Kirishimas guts were right.
"Good morning! Are you feeling better?" Kirishima asked softly while Izuku avoided his gaze.
"Y-yeah. I'm really sorry." Izuku mumbled and Kirishima sat down next to him.
"Don't worry about it. You couldn't have known." Kirishima said softly and Izuku nodded absentmindedly before he remembered.
"Are you hurt? Kaminari zapped you, right?" Izuku asked worried and Kirishima shrugged.
"It's fine. We train a lot together so I'm kinda used to it." The red head tried to calm the other down.