-26-

Art credit to OG artist (let me know if you know who's art this is)

„Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo agreed to be witnesses. I'll be visiting them tomorrow evening to get to know their point of view of this story." Jun Tanaka spoke before looking up from her notes.

Izuku nodded frowning.
Everyone knew that the greenette didn't like the idea of anyone else being involved in this case, but the alpha also kind of gave up on trying to convince them not to.
Everyone who Tanaka deemed witness-worthy, agreed to becoming just that.

Ejiro was the one who was with him for this consult right now.
The red head could see that the greenette was exhausted.
Thankfully Izuku started taking anxiety medication regularly which helped.
„It also came to my attention that you and your mates will be visiting Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo for dinner today, is that right?" she asked smiling.

„Yeah, they wanted to meet Katsuki's mates for the first time." Ejiro said and Izuku smiled.
That's right.
Izuku would be visiting them as something else today.
Not their dead best friends child.
Not the abused 19-year-old.
Not the one they were witnessing for.

Their sons mate. Their sons alpha.

„Congratulations! I must advise you to not talk about the case with them though. If the counter part finds that out, they could use that against you in court." Tanaka said.
„Got no problem with that." Izuku tried joking to ease the atmosphere a bit.
It worked on Tanaka, but Ejiro tensed up.

„That would be it for today. I'll probably call you out for a consult the day after
tomorrow to talk about Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo. We'll see each other then." Tanaka said smiling and stood up from her chair, Izuku and Ejiro following her lead.

„Thank you, Tanaka-San." Izuku said, bowing a little before the greenette and his mate left her office.

It's been 3 weeks since Izuku had to go to the infirmary because he passed out. Since then Nezu ordered all his professors to keep an eye out for the greenette which made Izuku uncomfortable, but it wasn't enough to point it out to anyone.

Nezu made sure that Tanaka would be consulting him in UA only, to avoid Dragon Breath being able to make a move.
Ejiro and Izuku silently headed back to their class with Aizawa, holding hands.
When they arrived, they knocked on the door and waited.

After a few moments Aizawa opened the door and gestured for them to silently walk back to their seats.
While walking to their seats Izuku brushed Katsukis arm and Ejiro padded Denkis shoulder.
It almost became routine for the alpha and beta. Their way of showing their omegas that everything is okay.
Because Ejiro was the one that would be joining Izukus consults.
Katsuki was too involved, so Tanaka deemed it as a bad idea.
Denki had trouble controlling his omega durning consults, so the mates decided it would be best for the blonde to not join. Much to the dismay of Denkis omega.

They listened to Aizawa, being able to catch up on the lesson. None of the professors really minded when Izuku and Ejiro weren't able to actively participate in their lessons when they came back from consults, but all of them also admired how much they tried anyway.

The bell rang and Aizawa dismissed his class. Everyone started packing their bags, relieved that it was the last class for today.
The door opened and Dabi walked into the room with Nezu sitting on his shoulder.

The entire class, except for Todoroki and the four mates, froze in shock of seeing Dabi.
„Hello 2-A! I hope you had a successful day." Nezu spoke with a smile, ignoring the tense atmosphere.
Everyone straightened their backs and stood in front of their chairs while Nezu gestured Dabi to walk in front of the class.