-21-

Art credit: a_lazybee (IG)

"Izuku! You're going to be okay, we're with you." Kirishima tried calming the greenette down.

Izuku was pacing back and forth in Kirishimas room, the place where the mates spend most of their time in.
"I can't do this, Eji. I just can't, please. Don't make me do this." Izuku mumbled, not stopping the pacing.
"We're not making you do anything, nerd." Katsuki scoffed and Kirishima send him a glare, silently telling him to shut up.

Katsuki sighed and leaned back on the bed, just watching. Kaminari was sitting by Kirishimas desk, fiddling with his fingers.
"You don't have to do it. We just... want you to talk to us. Maybe we can help." Kirishima said softly and Izuku stopped pacing to look at his mate.
"You don't understand, but that's the thing. I don't want you to understand. I don't want you to be part of this. I don't want you knowing about this." Izuku tried explaining and Kirishima frowned.
"Why?" The red head asked and Izuku sighed, massaging his right temple.

"I just want everything to be normal. I want to forget my past and only think about my future. With you." Izuku mumbled frustrated.
Katsuki scoffed and looked away.
He knew he shouldn't feel that way. It was childish and obviously not what Izuku meant.
But his mind went that place and he couldn't leave anymore.

"You want to forget your past." Katsuki scoffed and stood up, looking at Izuku who was still frustrated and slightly confused now.
"Yeah, is that so bad?" Izuku asked shrugging. He exhaled sharply and grabbed his hair with one hand, tucking on it in frustration, trying to get rid of the fast growing pain.
"Okay. Let me help you with that." Katsuki said and started walking towards the door.
"Kat. You know that's not what he meant. Please." Kirishima begged, grabbing the blonde by his wrist. Katsuki pushed him off.
"What's happening? I'm so confused." Izuku mumbled, the headache growing, making it hard for him to focus.
"You're smart. Figure it out." Katsuki scoffed before leaving the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

With that only three of them were left.
And Izuku couldn't shake off the feeling that Katsuki just broke up with them. Or with him, more specifically.
"What just... what?" Izuku mumbled and sat down on Kirishimas bed, burying his head in his hands.
The greenette started adding more pressure to his temples, hissing in pain.

„Izu? Are you okay?" Kaminari asked worried and sat down next to his alpha, rubbing his back.
„I- I don't know. It just hurts." Izuku mumbled before groaning in pain.
„Okay, that's it. We're going to Recovery Girl." Kirishima announced, leaving no room for discussion and to be honest, Izuku didn't even have the energy to discuss with the red head.

His head was pounding mercilessly and he felt like he was going to throw up every minute.
Kirishima and Kaminari helped Izuku up, the greenettes arms draped over each of their shoulders while they slowly helped him walk out of the room.
They walked down the hallway until they reached the elevator. No way the greenette could manage to walk down the stairs without falling.
When they finally reached the common room, Sero and Iida noticed them first, Katsuki sitting in front of them on the sofa with his back facing his mates.

„What's wrong?" Sero asked and walked closer, Iida following him. Katsuki then turned around to see in what situation his mates were.
In what situation Izuku was.
„Please notify Recovery Girl that we are coming." Kirishima said sternly and Iida nodded, immediately taking his phone out and walking a few steps away.
„Katsuki! Get your ass over here." Kaminari said a little angry as he watched his mate hesitate. As if he was wondering if he should go with them or not.
Katsuki looked at Denki and gulped.
„B-but I-"
"If you don't come with us now, I won't forgive you. You broke down earlier and I can understand that, but now? Get your shit together." Kaminari said before helping Izuku walk out of the dorm building.
Kirishima glanced back at the blonde shortly, not saying anything because he felt like it would make it worse. And Kaminari already said everything.