Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw

Start from the beginning

I can barely listen as Ash traces healing charms on my arm and casts them with her other hand. She says this is the most effective way to heal. I believe her but my arm tingles with every touch. When I did listen to her rambling she really seemed to care about all of this. She finishes up the last of the charms and I feel like I've just woken up from a refreshing nap and got a bucket of ice water dumped on me.

She get's up and rushes to the quidditch pitch. She was right, a few minutes longer and she'd be late. I run behind her to the quidditch pitch. My legs were longer so I was able to catch her. I laugh and wish her luck. She just glares at me. I was wearing her quidditch jersey that she had engorgiod. I really liked this girl. I sat with the rest of the Gryffindor team. George had his whole face painted in ravenclaw colors and a flier above his head practically professing his love for her. Oliver wore Ash's ravenclaw scarf. I noticed it was hers because her name was embroidered at the end. Throughout the game he came up with little rhymes and cheers to say everytime she made a good move or scored. I was too but eventually it felt like I was competing with him. All of my other friends like Harry and Hermione were in the Ravenclaw section.

"Ash takes the quaffle and scores. Another 10 for ravenclaw. The Slytherin keeper throws the quaffle back into the pitch and Ash catches it. She swerves left and another 10 points. How is this girl single," Lee announces.

It's true Ash was doing great. Slytherin was barely making any point or penalties because she kept taking the quaffle. After they were 100 points up she moves to the side only passing the quaffle when she got it. She was looking for the snitch with Cho. She flies over to Cho and points at something. Draco dives in the direction Ash points. Cho goes the other direction. It was a diversion. Cho had eyes on the snitch now but Ash went back to scoring.

"There Ash goes again. Looks like she's back in the game now. Look at her hair flow in the wind. Wow. Did she just wink at us. I'm blushing. Ash flies towards the goal in spirals. Her beauty radiating and only completing her perfectness. Imagine dating someone like her. Never a dull moment with her magnetic personality and endless amount of skill," Lee announces.

"Keep the commentary to quidditch Jordan," McGonagall warns.

"Got it. Just look at her dip past those two Slytherin chasers. Flawless really. Flint dives in. He knocks her of her broom. THOSE DIRTY CHEATS. YOU CAN TELL THEIR PARENTS ARE DEATH EATERS. WHAT ELSE COULD SPAWN SUCH VILE CREATURES. They can't tarnish Ash's beauty though." Lee narrates.

"Stay on topic Lee. No more about Ash's endless beauty, or death eaters," McGonagall warns more sternly this time.

"Right sorry Miss. Ash takes her penalty point and makes it into the goal. As always. Cho has spotted the snitch. She's flying towards it. Flint and the Slytherin beaters surround Ash. IT'S A SET UP. Flint knocks Ash of her broom as the beaters aim the bludger at her. THOSE DIRTY F*CKING CHEATS. Cho catches the snitch ending the game."

"You **** ***** *** ***** *** ******," Ash yells as the Bludger collides with her arm.

"I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF ASH. THOSE **** *** ** *** ** **** *******," Lee announces as McGonagall drags him away.

I run down the stairs to see Ash. Her whole arm was bent oddly Her other arm and leg too since she landed on them. She was flickering in and out of consciousness due to the pain but still managed to whimper every possible curse word as she faded.

"This is no minor incident. I'll need to get her back to the hospital wing," Madame Pomfrey says.

"I'll carry her," Oliver runs up to Ash.

I should've offered. Now Ash was in Wood's arms. She looked absolutely horrible. All of her friends rushed down to see her. We all followed her to the hospital wing. Even the people excited about the Ravenclaw win looked shocked and angry at Ash's injuries. It didn't really matter that they won by 270 points, it was clear there would be no celebration.