So, why you?

"Excuse me? Do you want any wine?" A man says in French. Hazel looks behind her and smiles at him.

She always is so fucking nice to everyone and I love it so much. "Yes please, sir."

I look over to Sebastian, one of the heart leaders, just about peeling my eyes away from Hazel.

"Where's your mum and dad, Styles?"

His words don't even anger me. But something in me pinched. It made me sad? Why the fuck am I sad? I'm never sad. "Fuck you." I say before looking over at Linda.

She's staring straight at me for some reason. She looks at me with disgust. She looks at Hazel with digust. I want to fucking stab her eyes out before stomping her to death, the bitch. She looks away when she catches me looking and I'm glad she did. I don't want to kill Hazel's mum in front of her.

I look at the spare seat. My mother isn't there still.

Our food is finally served and the table is relatively quiet.

"Well, I pulled some strings with sir Sebation over there and now I'm in the Heart Organisation!" Landon says as if thats something to be proud about. That means Gemma has ties to the hearts because I know Landon Harris took her.

Everyone claps and Hazel looks at me with doubt. "It's okay." I whisper to her and I catch Linda staring again.

Cunt.

"I had to record Landon once with this blond guy. I think his last name was Miller." Hazel whispers in my ear. The last name Miller strikes a memory. Elliot Miller. He wanted to help burn down the hosptial and I said no so he skinned my cat.

I loved that cat.

"Elliot Miller?" I whisper back.

"Who's that?" She asks. She holds my upper arm.

"A dick from hearts. He's always fucking high. I'm surprised he's not here tonight." I glance at my mums seat, she's not he still. "What did they say?"

"I'm not sure. Just said about sacking someone after a while." She says and then pauses for thought. "Oh! They said somehting about sacking a girl in a Paris Chatau-" She cuts herself off. She's talking about my sister. "Sorry Harry I-"

"Don't worry, darling." I whisper. I have recently been calling her darling in a nicer way and I think I like it. Although honey reminds me of her more. Of her beautiful voice, her soft skin, her silky hair, her sweet taste. It's always her her her and I love it.

"What else happened, my darling." I say, kissing her ear.

"That's it." She says timidly. "I'm sorry Harry." Usually I'd get mad people mentioning my family but I can't get angry at Hazel. I could tell her anything, I trust her. The only thing with that is that if I did tell her everything, I would die.

"It's okay I promise you, Hazel Woods." I whisper. It really is okay is what really suprises me. "Is it Landon Harris?" I ask, just making sure. She nods, chewing on her food before sipping her red wine.

At least she confirmed who I'm going to fucking kill. Luckily for me, my memory is sharp so I don't think I'll forget those fuckers until I die. Until they die.

"Can I have some sauce, Harry?"

Shit.

Someone just drugged Haze's drink.

Yesterday we made a code. If the boys ask for sauce, her drink is drugged. Her drink has been drugged.

I look at Louis, leaning over and he nods, concerned.