Chapter 9

"Miss Emma, you are rather quiet today." Viola noted, while eating her lunch. "I am just thinking about a story idea." she lied, poking the peas around her plate.

"I see...is there anything I could help with?" the woman offered generously, but Emma could only think off Poppy's face as she came on the older woman's fingers. "You are really kind, but I need to figure this out myself." she suddenly stood up and thanked the lunch politely.

She wanted to be left alone.

Locking herself in her bedroom, she sat down facing the window.

This was all unbelievable. Two females?

'She could be her mother, for fuck's sake!' Emma cursed inwardly, pacing in her room. 'I better use all this energy to write my stupid book.' she sat down forcefully, making her chair screech against the wooden floor.

Just as she was about to hit the first letter on her writing machine, she saw movement in the corner of her eye.

It was Poppy walking next to Ann towards the stables, holding a basket. Watching closely, she could see that they were in a deep conversation, with Poppy wildly gesturing as she talked.

"God, is she fucking her too?" Emma asked herself as she saw Ann's expression softening, as she couldn't keep her eyes of the raven-haired maid.

'Where are they going?' she needed to stand up, leaning up against the windows, so she could see them better.

They both disappeared in the building, only coming out after several minutes. Ann was sitting on top of her horse, her trousers letting her sit like a man. But what shocked Emma, was the slender girl sitting in front of the woman sideways so her skirt wouldn't ride up. They fitted into each other perfectly, almost like two puzzle pieces.

As the horse started trotting, Ann's arms sneaked around the girl's tiny waist, drawing the beautiful maid closer to herself and whispered something in her ear, which made Poppy laugh, her head falling back exposing her throat as she laughed freely, her white teeth showing.

They turned left and disappeared, most likely going to the fruit trees. Emma was about to sit down, when she saw Viola standing in the opposite sided window, watching her with a frown, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

Time stopped as their eyes met.

But Viola only nodded towards her as a form of greeting and turned around disappearing behind her curtains.

~*~

"I can't reach it, Ann!" Poppy whined, stretching out her hands to reach the bright red apple. With no luck, of course.

"Then leave it. I can't lift you up every time you see a pretty one." came the grumpy answer, as the woman bent down for a slightly bruised one.

"But Ann!" she batted her eyelashes at the older woman, knowing this will work. "It's really shiny!" she bounced on her toes, making her breast jiggle in the process, gaining Ann's attention immediately.

Within seconds Ann had her in her strong arms, lifting the girl above her shoulders by the waist. "Get it."

Stretching out a little bit more, Poppy could tear the apple off the twig, making her squeal in delight. "I got it!!!" she yelled happily, which made Ann smile. Placing her down carefully, Poppy placed the perfect apple in the basket, frowning when she saw a few rotten one. "Ann, these are partly rotten..." she looked at the woman confused.

"Martha will cut it out, the rest would be good in the apple pie." Ann shrugged, and Poppy give her a smile. "I hadn't even thought about that." she admitted shyly.

"It's okay, that's why I am here." the woman was too serious for Poppy's liking.

"Ann?" she asked, already unbuttoning her own dress. "Hmm?" Ann didn't look up, searching for more apples on the ground.

"I have an idea, how to get more fruit from the tree, without climbing on it..." she cheekily throwed her dress at the woman, who had not enough time to react as the dress landed on her head.

Dumbfounded, Ann watched the naked nymph leaning against one of the trees, opening her thighs invitingly for the redhead woman. "Are you coming or not?"

~*~

"Don't stop! Please Ann, don't stop!" Poppy yelled, her back scratching against the tree, as the woman worked her fingers fast in the girl's canal. She had her thighs wrapped around the older woman, who kept kissing her with passion as she rammed her into the tree.

Ann grunted feeling the juices flowing out of the black-haired girl, as she pumped in and out. Poppy panted sensually feeling her clit pulsing every time the woman's knuckles brushed against it.

"Who do you belong to?" Ann grabbed a fistful of the girl's jet-black hair, showing her neck. "YOU!" Poppy screamed as Ann hit THAT spot in her, the same time, the woman took a nipple into her hot mouth. Poppy's orgasm was powerful, as she spasmed in the woman's tight hold, the whole tree shaking under her.

"I love you, Ann." she clung on the woman's neck, happy tears flowing down her face as little stars danced behind her closed eyes. "I love you too, kitten." she let out a tired sigh.

"Damn, I am not young anymore." Ann was breathing heavily, placing the girl down on her feet. "And that's how I like you." Poppy stroked the woman's sweaty cheeks lovingly and leaned forward giving Ann a well-deserved kiss. "You are amazing." she whispered into her mouth.

"We should go..." The girl shuddered feeling the cold breeze making her nipples rock-hard. "I agree." Ann quickly went looking for her trousers, her pubic area and inner thighs still glistening from her own cum and the girl's saliva.

"Auch!" They both jumped as something hard fell on Ann's head and Poppy started to giggle seeing the shiny apple rolling away in the grass.

There were several apples laying around them.

They did a good job.

Hi there! Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked this chapter! Thank you so much for reading! :)