Chapter 7

"I told you not to leave any bruises!" Viola whispered angrily at Ann, who was standing in the middle of the office looking like a puppy who had been kicked.

"I know, believe me it was an accident!" the woman whispered back hastily. "We will watch out next time..."

"Just until, Miss Emma is enjoying her stay. You wouldn't want rumors to spread..."

~*~

That day Poppy disappeared.

Emma was looking for here in every place she could think off but with no luck.

So, she decided to ask Martha.

"Oh, usually on Fridays the Mistress is teaching her how to read." Martha's rosy cheeks were blooming as she stood next to the hot stove, making some kind of dough.

"Thank you, Martha, you are a darling." Emma beamed, placing a quick kiss onto the woman's cheek.

She ran up the stairs, her checkered dress flowing after her. She could teach Poppy, how to read herself... Of course, only to help Viola.

Navigating herself along the long corridors, she came face to face with the double door, which hid Viola's spacious office.

Raising her hand to knock, she heard the woman's sharp voice hitting her like a whip. Jumping slightly, Emma seriously considered to go back to her room to paint.

But she was too curious. So, she bent down and peeked through the keyhole.

A choice she would regret later.

As her eyes got used to the new environment, the first thing she noticed was the woman's pacing form, walking to the windows and back with her hands behind. Viola was wearing a pantsuit today, which complemented her willowy figure. Her short hair hanging onto her neck, almost hiding the small blue brooch pinned onto her collar.

She was striking than usual.

Poppy had her back to the door, her raven hair let down reaching her waist as she sat straight in the carved wooden chair, right in front of Viola's desk.

"I would like to hear that sentence again." Viola ordered, standing by the window, her arms folded at her chest now.

"The g-g-girl went a head, le-leaaving her br-brother s be hind." Poppy looked up proudly as she finished, waiting for the woman's approval, which she got in the form of a nod.

"Next one."

"The rab-bit like car-car-roots?" Poppy asked hopefully not being familiar with the last word, her small finger staying on the sentence, which she was so carefully following.

"No." Poppy's smile disappeared. "I-I am sorry, Mistress let me try it again." she went back to the beginning with her finger, but Viola stopped her by walking forward.

Taking a seat behind her desk, she motioned for the girl to come to which Poppy obeyed happily.

To Emma's utter surprise the girl sat confidently onto the woman's lap, with Viola sneaking her arms around the maid's waist. "The word is carrot, darling. C-A-R-R-O-T. Carrot." the older woman repeated several times, so the girl could memorize it. "Next one."

"The dog ch-chase s the cat."

"Good job, keep going." Viola rested her chin on the girl's narrow shoulder, watching the delicate hands moving on the paper.

"The w-wo-ma n kiss-ed the g-g-girl p-pas-ssion a tely" Poppy's breath hitched as Viola started to kiss down on her neck.

Then, her slim arms wandered down the girl's waist, her hands slipping under the skirt's waistband making their way between Poppy's thighs. "Next one." she whispered, gently stroking the girl's moist petals.

"The ch-chick-en s lay eg-gs in the-" the girl's breath hitched, her body bending melting into the woman's embrace. She stiffened closing her eyes as the familiar fingers moved in and out of her gently.

"Focus." the woman hissed into her ear quickening her pace. "You can't come until you had read it all. Understood?" she brushed her fingers against the little nub.

"Yes, Miss Payne." the girl muttered grumpily, leaning her elbows onto the table, her hair covering half of her face like a curtain.

Viola never liked attitude.

"T-T-The li-little p-p-pig is p-pink!" she wheezed as another finger entered her. Poppy was on the verge of having an orgasm, but she still had one sentence left. And Miss Payne knew that too as she began to thrust faster, her thumb grazing ever so the girl's bud.

"The ta-ble is set for two!" she yelled out, her body pulsing.

When she calmed down from her orgasm, she slumped tiredly against the older woman, who finally took out her hand under the girl's skirt, stroking her with so much affection, Emma had not seen before.

"Better, kitten?" she murmured into the panting girl's ear, and the peeking Emma was suddenly hit with déjá'vu. This was the noise she heard last night coming from Ann's room

She backed away from the door mortified.

She was certainly dreaming. Quickly pinching herself, she could only feel pain, but nothing changed.

Emma didn't understand, She thought these women were mother figures to the girl as she revealed that she grew up as an orphan.

'This can't be true...right?'

Right?

Hi there! Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked this chapter! Thank you so much for reading! :)