23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)

Start from the beginning

JK extend his hand forward for Taehyung to hold who accepted it with an expressionless face like JK, before heading to the centre of the stage......now both were standing facing eachother looking into eyes and guests patiencely waiting for the engagement to start.....

But everyone become confused when a priest stepped on the stage.

"Do you promise to love and cherish Kim Taehyung, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?" Priest start and everyone just stood their silently some were shocked some were confused and some were just eating like me not giving a shit about anything.

"I do" JK said.

"Do you promise to marry Kim Taehyung in future and treat him well with all your love and respect?"

"I do" JK again repeated.

Now they were taking there vows
(Guys I don't know much about western vows and all just bear with me plzz 🥺).

"Oh my god is it promettre le mariage?" The woman beside Mr. Kim gasped loudly causing Mr. Kim and Namjin to look at her confuse....

"Um....miss if you don't mind what are you talking about?" Mr. Kim asked looking at Namjin who were also looking confuse like him...

"Oh um...in simple words it called promise marriage like betrothal where the two souls promise that they will surely marry eachother in future......it was started by the ancestors of Paris and they believed if someone performs this they have an unbreakable bond and will love eachother to the end of the world.....it's like more then an engagement and less then a marriage" The lady ends with a small smile and Mr. Kim with Namjin froze at their place.

(It's pure my imagination, there is nothing like that plz don't take this serious and start annoying your partner/future partner for this non-existence ritual.....na mai to karungi 🤣.....i am so genius i know *flipping imaginary hair*......b!ssh i really need to stop).

Taehyung looked at his dad before saying anything to which Mr. Kim smile assuredly nodding his head already trusting JK more for his son's future.....

"I do" Tae said looking into JK's eyes after that they both exchanged rings and everyone start congratulating them with clapping their hands.

After some time when everyone was enjoying the party Namjoon went on stage holding the mic....

"Now it's time for an another important announcement for you all as our King JK can't stay in Paris coz he already had his business, family and his empire in S. Korea......so,we need someone else to handle business here" Namjoon announced gaining everyone's attention and causing some of them to smirk thinking that JK will choose them as they had good relations with the old King.

"So for the next leader the king himself will announce the name of that person" Namjoon finished handling the mic to JK leaving the stage.....

"Your next leader will be......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Jackson Wang" JK announced dropping the bomb and Jackson who was having his drink peacefully spit his drink on Yang Hwan face who was already very angry....

"What the f**k man!" Yang yelled clearing his face with tissue causing everyone to turn towards them.
But some people in party didn't like JK's decision.

"What the hell! Now a mere bodyguard will be our leader? No! we'll never accept this" A man in his forties yelled causing some of other to nod and JK looked at the man with a raised brow.....

"So you don't like him as your leader?" JK asked in dark voice causing everyone there to shiver.
The man denied although he was shivering visibly.....

"Who else don't want him as your leader come this side" JK said pointing to the space beside him on stage eyeing the crowd.....and when that man climbed only first stair.....

Bang!!

His body fell with a loud thud and those who were coming towards the stairs stop dead in their track shivering......a girl in twenties maybe his side chik or girlfriend runs toward the dead body of the man screaming.

The loud gun sound made Lu Han also flinch but Taehyung was just standing there unbothered as it's nothing new for him after being a mafia's son himself.

JK looked at everyone waving his gun silently asking anyone else? No one dared to move from their place and JK signalled Jackson to come forward who stepped on stage standing beside him.....

"So this is Jackson Wang your new leader while i am not present here....you all will follow his orders and commands from now on and i dare anyone to try something funny against him" JK announced voice octave low and left the stage patting Jackson's shoulder.

JK went straight to Taehyung who was standing there with Namjin, Mr. Kim and Lu Han.....

"After three days we will leave for Korea....just pack your necessary stuff" JK said with his usual emotionless face looking into Taehyung eyes who widened his eyes at the info but before he could speak....JK alredy left with his parents leaving the party, and Tae looked at his dad who just give him a small smile.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
Now about the position of the King.....

**Flashback...

"Thanx for coming in such a short notice" Mr. Kim said looking at JK and Namjoon who were sitting in front of him with glass of drink in their hands.

"Well i hope there is something really important Mr. Kim" Namjoon said while JK was sitting there with his usual cold face staring at the glass in his hand.

"Yeah you know after JK being the king-"

"Oh yeah we are missing something really important....like the deal for which JK was called to Paris?" Namjoon said relaxing on the sofa.

"Aren't you gonna do something about that Mr. Kim?" Namjoon said smirking a little.

"Why would I do something when my future son-in-law is already taking care of what he is going to get automatically in the future" Mr. Kim said also smirking and this made the father son duo to look at him with the speed of light.

"It means" Namjoon said sitting properly and JK also put his glass on table now giving their full attention to the old man in front of them....

"Yeah Taehyung is ready to marry you" Mr. Kim announced causing Namjoon to smile and JK was having an unknown feeling in his heart.

"You didn't force him right?" Finally JK speak looking at the old man deadly in eyes.

"No it's his own decision" Mr. Kim managed to speak without shuttering as JK's gaze was sending chills to his body.

End of Flashback**
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Guys i am really having some serious family issues now and bcoz of that my mind is a huge mess.
Plzz understand if the next update will be a little late.... I'll try my best to update early but plz coperate if I can't 🤕.

(1700 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien