sin and pride / good deed, bad deed

a/n: this was a request from Juz0s1mp18 !! i didn't know what exactly they wanted so i let my imagination take over and made up 2 versions! the first version is only 1 quirk (good deed, bad deed as one quirk) and the second is 2 quirks (good deed and bad deed as separate quirks)

also, i hope you don't mind me renaming the quirks! i think this sounds better and i didn't really know how to make a quirk called 'pride' that matches a quirk called 'sin' haha

VERSION 1: Good Deed, Bad Deed

This Quirk (as can be seen in the name) has two sides to it: Good Deed and Bad Deed.

Whenever you do a good deed for someone you get a power-up. The opposite happens when you do a bad deed aka a 'sin'.

In the beginning, this power-up or power-down will be random. It could be anything! Literally anything at all! A power down could actually be 'your hair grows slower for the next 2 months'.

Of course, as time passes and as you get stronger, you'll be able to choose what power-up you want by just thinking 'increased strength', 'better speed' or any other power-up you want.

As a 'punishment' for doing bad deeds aka sinning, you will not be able to choose what power-down you want, no matter how strong you are.

Helping people (e.g. helping an old lady cross the street, helping your mom buy groceries, helping with chores, doing community service etc.) is the only thing that counts as a good deed.

Many things, such as stealing, lying or doing illegal stuff in general count as bad deeds.

Depending on the heaviness of the good deed or the bad deed, the time your power-up or power-down lasts will vary. For example, if you go buy the groceries your mom asked to buy you the power-up will last around an hour, but if you save someone's life the power-up will last much longer.

VERSION 2: Good Deed and Bad Deed (as 2 separate Quirks)

GOOD DEED:
So, Good Deed is a power-up Quirk!

Whenever you do a good deed for someone you get a power-up.

In the beginning, this power-up will be random. It could be anything from becoming stronger to your hair growing faster.

Of course, as time passes and as you get stronger, you'll be able to choose what power up you want by just thinking 'increased strength', 'better speed' or any other power-up you want.

Helping people (e.g. helping an old lady cross the street, helping your mom buy groceries, helping with chores, doing community service... Stuff like that) is the only thing that counts as a good deed.

BAD DEED:
Bad Deed is a power-up Quirk, just like it's twin Good Deed.

Whenever you do a bad deed or commit a 'sin' you get a power-up.

In the beginning, this power-up will be completely random. It could be anything from becoming stronger to your hair growing faster.

Of course, as time passes and as you get stronger, you'll be able to choose what power up you want just by thinking 'increased strength', 'better speed' or any other power-up you want.

Many things, such as stealing, lying or doing illegal stuff in general; count as bad deeds.

This Quirk is perfect for a villain ;)