Chapter eighteen | Hospital.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Lauren, please, I'm sorry about this mess I've gotten Camila and you into, but your not only one who should should be upset" Ally said crossing her arms. Lauren gives a confused look.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked looking at her annoyed. "Lauren, I've noticed how distant you have become with Camila. You barely spend time with her anymore and you get mad at her easily over little things. She's told me about a few times"

"Where is this coming from?" She asked Ally who sighs with her head bowed down in disappoint.
"And for your information Ally, I work most of the time. I'm not distancing myself from my own daughter just because I don't want to be around her" she scoffed "Whatever you're trying to say, is ridiculous." She stood up and grabbed her purse. "Instead of telling me about how I am with my daughter, why don't you go and report Caleb's bullying towards Camila to his parents"

Lauren suggested as she turned around and walked away, leaving Ally sitting alone by the wooden chair.

She made her way into the front desk, no longer in the mood to wait for someone to inform her about her daughter. She needed to see Camila now.

"Oh Ms. Jauregui! Dr. Morison would like to see you at his office. Room 10, down the hall" she instructed before typing something on her computer.

"Thanks"'Lauren simply said as she walked down the hall to room 10, Dr. Morison's office. She knocks on the door twice before the voice inside the room tells her to come in. "Good afternoon, Ms. Jauregui. Please, take a seat." He said as he motioned her to sit in front of him. "You must be Camila's mother"

He said giving her a smile which she returned.

"Yes I am." She chuckled nervously. "How...is she?"

Doctor Morison let out a deep sigh before speaking.

"Well, before I tell you anything about your daughter please don't freak out or anything, I promise you she will be okay" he said making me nod. "I mean, yeah I'll try" I said. "Well then in that case, let me just say that hat I have some good news for you and I have some bad news for you" Lauren looks at him nervously as she fidgets with her fingers. She nods for him to go on. "The good news is that she will be okay to go home by tomorrow. In most cases we would have her stay in here for about three to four days just because." I nod as he continued to explain

"The bad news or the 'not so good news' is that she has her left rib broken and arm." I Inhale sharply as all this information begins to process in my head. This is worse then I thought it would be in the first place. "I-um...I don't know what to say, I'm so...shocked and scared..."

"Now remember Ms.Jauregui, like I said earlier do not worry because she is going to be fine. Camila will be in a cast for her arm for less than a month and around one to two months in order for her rib to fully heal" he said with folded hands

"She will also be prescribed some medication to reduce the pain of her broken rib and arm."

I take a deep breath before nodding. I was so worried to go in and see her as I picture her in a hospital bed, fragile and hurt. It breaks my heart to even think about the amount of pain she is in.

"Here Ms. Jauregui, once you have signed out the hospital, go straight the CVS pharmacy and get her the medicine she needs for pain relief." He said handing me a piece of paper. "Thank you Doc" I say as I take it and put it inside my purse. "Can I see her"

"Of course, she's in room 120. Angelina, one of the nurses will take you there." He said as I nod.

"Thank you once again" I say as the door opens revealing Angelina the nurse come in. "My pleasure, take care Ms. Jauregui." He smiled before o turned to leave his office, Angelina following behind me.