"Cedric Diggory?" Hermione changes the subject.

"Oh Rowena. Highlight that one. Underline it too," I smile.

"He's a bit old," George says.

"Doesn't matter when he looks like that," I say.

"Great, that's 2 now. Cho Chang," Hermione says.

"Very close friends. So no," I reject.

"Crabbe and or Goyl."

"Barf."

"Ok ok I think we should circle back. You said George but not me," Fred mopes.

"Fine. My other brother Fred."

"Yeah you can mark that out," I laugh.

Ginny draws a line and smiles.

"You just underlined it Ginny," I point out.

"Mhm, it appears I did," Ginny smiles cheekily.

"Alright so Oliver, Neville, Astoria, Cedric, and Fred," Hermione says.

"I said no to Astoria and Fred," I say.

"You hesitated at Astoria and clearly blushed at Fred," Hermione says.

"I think Astoria is pretty, wouldn't date her. And I don't know what you were looking at cause I didn't blush at Fred's name," I argue.

I look over at Fred and an amused smile is hanging on his lips. I notice his ears are red too.

"Ok I believe you. Ginny mark of Astoria," Hermione sighs.

"We're keeping Fred, right?" Ginny marks Astoria out.

"Clearly," Hermione says.

I roll my eyes and go over to Fred. I hug him.

"George is my favorite twin though," I mumble into Fred's chest.

"I'm Fred dear," Fred laughs and pets my head.

"Oh buzz off. I know it's you, I've been able to tell since day 1 remember?" I grumble.

"Go ahead and highlight Fred, Ginny," Hermione says and Ginny does.

"Ok that's enough. I'm going to sleep," I leave the room hearing them all laugh behind me.

I go to Charlie's room. I've been staying there since he was in Romania. I poke around a bit, looking at some family photos.

He had a lot of dragon stuff. It was plainly obvious that he was a dragon tamer. I look over and see a photo of the entire Weasley family. Fred and George were in the back clearly about to cause some sort of trouble. They were in the lost city of Atlantis. Charlie and Bill were off to the side. Bill was definitely attractive. Before I got into analyzing the photo I decided it was time to get ready for bed. I washed up and went ot sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to go to the kitchen. The time was 1:03. It's Christmas.

I take a candy cane out from the drawer and start eating eat.

"Couldn't sleep?" George says from the couch.

"Salazar you scared me. Yeah I just woke up. Felt nervous for some reason," I move to the couch and sit next to George.

I lean my head on his chest and he hugs me. I've always liked Fred a little more but I wanted to give them the same amount of attention.

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

"So now that Freddie isn't with us. Do you have any feelings for my brother?" George rests his chin on my head.