Matías.

The plot thickens with Sheila and Sonja, had they planned this? Not the getting to know Cole, but turning Sonja into a vampire? Was it because she lost her powers and felt powerless alongside us? That theory makes the most sense, because who would want that? Live on a diet of blood? The difference between Sonja and her grandmother, was they didn't turn into bats, she could still eat and drink regular food but she said it tasted a little different.

This was definitely a new one for us, Sheila went looking for the stone, i said that i would bless the stone, i can also unbless it, if Sonja loses control of her vampire side, making her vulnerable to the sun again, making her vulnerable period. We learned that Benjamin wasn't happy, he told Sonja to steer clear of him until he said that she was welcome again. The fact of this made Sonja sad, but she understood. It was a very troubling time for us all, we waited until Sheila came back with the stone while Cole and i sat down with Sonja. Cole couldn't quite understand why she would want it either. We looked through many grimoires to see if there was a way to reverse it, but alas there wasn't. Sonja had to live as a vampire for eternity.

Sheila came home with the stone, "this was hard to find, i sure hope she appreciates this?"

Sonja smiled, "darling, as long as i can walk in the sun with you, go out in daylight again and do our usual things, life shall be good."

Sheila tells Sonja she's found someone that will supply her with blood, Sheila actually told the person that it was for her sons practice, but to redirect the delivery to her house and she would bring it when needed. The blood bank agreed and she signed an agreement with them for regular blood. I noticed how invested Sheila was in all of this, why would a woman, that many years ago freaked at the thought of demons, the fact we are witches, suddenly have a total one eighty, it was bizarre.

I told Cole of my thoughts, he agreed, what was their end game? Then it hit me, Sheila wanted to turn as well, she just needed to put everything in place and see how Sonja reacted before she embarked upon it. Sheila must've researched how it worked, it was a side to her that i hadn't recognised.

I didn't even know how it would work, i asked Cole and he said, "all Sheila would need to do, was drink her blood, then she would turn, the biting thing was all a myth, only some turn into bats, not all."

I had enough of the guessing games, I'll ask Sheila right out, because if she does, she'll need a ring or piece of Lapis Lazuli blessed for her too.

I called her, i had no tact in asking, i just blurted out, "Sheila, are you planning on becoming a vampire too?"

Sheila didn't hesitate in her response, she replied, "indeed, it's about time i had a superpower of my own, watching you guys over the years, watching what you all could do. The jealousy ate at me. Now is the time for me."

I asked her to bring over the rest of the stone and I'll bless it, that the same rules would apply, that if she or Sonja hurt anyone the stone will be unblessed.

Sheila must've knew this would be a green light, she was on her way as soon as i got off the phone, she brought the stone and i blessed it for her.

Upon leaving, she said, "say goodbye to good girl Sheila, I'll still keep my humanity, but I'll be as powerful as y'all."

Wow i thought, then went to feed the boys, Cole soon set off for work. Prue and Andy were informed of Sheila's plans, Prue of course tried to talk her out of it, but it fell on deaf ears, it seems as soon as she went home she took a sip of Sonja's blood, she was now in transition, she used the stored blood we acquired for Sonja to complete the transition.

Sheila called me as soon as she was done, she said, "speak quieter, my hearing senses have become more powerful, i can hear the neighbors in their bathrooms."

I whispered, "how is it going? Any urges to rip out someone's throat?"

Sheila laughed, "definitely not, just a little stronger, my thirst is quenched with the blood and the odd gin keeps the hunger at bay, Sonja and i are having a dinner party tonight, you and Cole are welcome, don't worry we're not going to feed on you or other people. Relax Phoebe, we have this under control. You know something else, to feel this powerful, to hear things for miles and see in the dark, it's exhilarating. The downside is that we can't tell anyone, so for gods sake, please don't tell Darryl."

I told her that i wouldn't as it was her job, she respected with, "he won't find out if no one tells him, so please Phoebe don't tell him. If he finds out, then I'll confess."

I told her that I'd leave it in her hands.

The not telling of Darryl didn't last long, Andy called Morris and told him that Sheila is now a vampire, that Sonja is also a vampire. Andy explained that Sonja's transition was accidental, but Sheila willingly wanted it.

Morris explained, "look, she's not my wife anymore, she's still the mother of my kids, they're adults now, what she did is not my concern. It will be if she hurts someone. Just keep an eye on her Andy."

That wasn't the response Andy or any of us was expecting, i called Sheila and told her Darryl knows, that it didn't come from Cole and i, but it was Andy.

Sheila asked, "what did he say?"

I told her that he said it's none of his business, he's ok with it as long as she didn't hurt anyone. Sheila was relieved, i could tell by the euphoric sigh as she was about to hang up the phone. Sheila asked if we were coming over for dinner? I told her that if i could get a babysitter for that night. Sheila told me to bring the boys, that she wouldn't dare harm them if that's what i was worried about? I told her, "Sheila, it's not just about the harm you may inflict on them, we are not ready to sit down and eat with two newbie vampires. You both need to adjust alone first, once we hear you've not hurt a single human, heck we'll throw a party."

Sheila wasn't too pleased at this, but she understood and plans to give it at least a month before attending any social gatherings. I implored her to stick with it and we will be here for them both, she told me thanks and she most definitely will, she knows i have the power to kill them by simply unblessing the stones. Sheila probably believes i wouldn't do it, as we have a long history.

As i told Cole who agrees with me, said, "well if it comes to it, then it must happen. They have one month to prove themselves and Sheila going to work will be a huge test for her."

I actually never thought of that, but it would give us a great insight into how she is managing, especially around her son and the patients. All we could do now was wait. Cole and i needed some time with the boys as a family, we haven't had much time to enjoy them lately, there's always been something that makes me feel like the Elders are watching and causing problems for us. Then it hit me, it may be the case, i still can't get my head around why a woman as intelligent and fearful as Sheila want something like that? Was this their way of trying to get us back on side?

If Sheila or Sonja hurts anyone we would have to act like The Charmed Ones again. I am now convinced that Matías is behind all of this, of course Morris' reaction wasn't right either, he would've been on the next plane? Or was this all in my head.

I told Cole of my thoughts and he said, "honey, you could be right. However let's enjoy the boys for a bit. Then we will dig into Matías' plans. If that's the case? Let's go to bed my love."

We took the boys and went to bed, but i couldn't sleep thinking about it all.