Don't Look Back In Anger.

"Finally," Cole uttered as we reached the cabin so deep in the Catskills that we needed a guide to help us navigate the terrain. Leo sent us a message that he was near with Piper, Prue and Paige were also on their way. We needed all the help we could get, Leo didn't know what powers the former  Elders retained. Leo thinks and from gossip that they're only immortal. We surrounded the cabin, we sensed Elizabeth and Benjamin inside, Leo and Piper orbed in first, they hid in the bathroom, there was four former Elders there, two at the front, two at the back.

Leo could only take two at once, Piper had to keep freezing the others until Paige entered. Prue had made a potion, it was to hide Elizabeth and Benjamin for eternity, this potion was one that came from Elizabeth's grimoire, she didn't quite finish it, but Prue found the rest of the ingredients and completed it. Leo opened the bathroom door, he and Piper tiptoed all the way to the back door, where two of them were standing guard, Piper was worried that her freezing powers wouldn't work on two former Elders, but since we learned from Leo they were now human, without immortality, it should work? Piper freezes them, but one managed to scream out before being froze. Leo took both of them and dumped them up above.

Paige came in as the others were alerted by the scream of his colleague, Piper froze them just in time. Paige orbed them up to where the others were. Leo was told to stay and watch the judgement handed out to them. Cole and i went to Elizabeth and Benjamin, it seems they were trying to extract their blood, for what only Leo will know, so we would have to wait until he came back down. Leo was up there for what seemed like a lifetime and he came back down, it seems that they believe that Elizabeth and Benjamins blood would've gave them powers, mainly Elizabeth's but they were wrong as Elizabeth made the spell to work for immortality and that alone.

We waited with bated breath for Leo to explain their punishment, the former Elders had their memories wiped and left to wander the world alone, that's not the first time that's happened, they did the same thing to Leo many years ago. We had to contact Coop again, he needed to be aware, that he and his family are now out of danger too. It just seems like lately i have had to be involved with Coop, is this a joke to them? I need him out of my life for good.

I needed a word with Leo, i needed to tell him that his bosses need to assign Coop and Billie a white lighter, we can't keep saving their butts. I wanted alone time with my family, of course we must save innocents from time to time, but lately it's all been about Coop and Billie.

I took the twins the next morning to see Piper, Leo wasn't there, but was due back, she asked, "what has you all the way over here? Of course I'm happy to see you three, something must be up?"

As usual she was right, i asked her to call Leo as i needed a word with him. Piper had an idea why? Piper called Leo and in he orbed.

Leo made his way towards us, looking down at his nephews and said, "what's up? Is all ok?"

I looked at Leo and scoffed, it's not like me to, but i replied, "Coop and Billie need a white lighter assigned to them, we can't keep saving their butts, i have done enough for that man. I've seen more of him recently than our whole marriage, he needs his own help. I've done enough for Coop and Billie."

Leo for once understood, he promised to get Coop and Billie some help. I was relieved to hear that, i just wanted to spend some down time with Cole and the boys. In fact it's not what i wanted, it's what i needed. I also needed to be there for Prue, she seemed a little lost lately, she threw herself into multiple grimoires learning from them, making potions for spells we hadn't heard of before.

Was she doing this to distract herself as she did before she died? Is she really happy to be back. I know for sure Andy is. Andy has been working solid, he has also been helping Prue with the wedding, preparing their home for their new arrival. I decided to drive over to see her, when i arrived she was working on a Hindu spell, one that would help all of them in the future if their lives ever came into danger. Prue, Andy, Paige or Piper don't have the immortality elixir, they will die one day, they don't want it either.

I begged them all to take it, but they refused, it looks like it's just me, Cole, dad, Elizabeth and Benjamin that has that privilege. I believe that the spell she's working on will help them should danger ever darken their door. I asked Prue straight out was she happy?

Prue looked up and told me, "Phoebs, I'm happier than ever, i can't believe we were stuck under the rules of one kind of magic, not even dark magic is dark, it depends on what it's used for."

She said all this using her hands as air quotation marks. I believe she was right.

I left Prue's and returned home, Cole was back from work early, he wanted to bath the twins, he also had a proposal, he wanted to start a law firm in Syracuse, the long drives were too much for him. Cole barely seen the twins at bedtime, so i told him that i would support his idea. It's less hours to travel, but Prue called and she said she found a spell similar to shimmering, meaning Cole wouldn't have to drive every day, it's also good magic, a spell demons took for themselves millennia's ago.

Cole built a great firm in NYC, it's well known, so if the spell could make him shimmer there and back, he wouldn't have to leave.

I asked Prue, "would demons sense the shimmer as evil?"

Prue replied, "nope, they added an extra ingredient to make it recognisable to other demons."

Cole told Prue, he said he would think about it. He didn't know if he wanted that type of power, good or not in his body. The Cole of yore would've ripped Prue's arm off for that type of spell years ago, but it seems that he still lives in fear, even though all demons have been called back. I was proud of him for wanting to think it over, but i think he loves this area so much, that he wants to remain close to it and us.

Once the twins were fed and asleep, i asked Cole, "well, are you going to use that shimmering spell? Or are you going to remain as you are?"

Cole looked at me, then replied, "I'll pass, i will build an office in Syracuse, it's close, minus one hour, but i will be able to keep my own hours, less severe crime to defend or punish, but I'll be home for the twins bedtime."

Cole already spotted some office buildings, they were in desperate need of repair, but he assigned a team to get working on the property and he would start there once they're ready. Cole told me that he would remain a partner in the NYC offices, but he'll be working mainly from Syracuse and if needed, he will work there for clients. The clients were all special to him, he promised to be there for them. This was the Cole i knew and loved, putting others before himself. Especially the boys and me.

Andy had asked about the shimmering spell, so he decided on having it, Prue thought, "why the hell not? We all have powers, why not you? Sure, I'll whip it up."