I Don't Think Any Of Us Knew You.

I woke up with a premonition, that someone leaked Prue and Andy's return to the press. It wasn't out yet, but i remembered who leaked it and we had to get to them before they leaked it. I woke Cole up and he asked who was that would leak it? I wasn't surprised by this, neither was Cole but it was Andy's ex wife Susan, but she hadn't done it yet, we called Prue to tell Andy.

Andy was also expecting something similar, she apparently had a deep love for money, but there had to be a way to keep her quiet. Prue had an idea, that if we wipe her memory of it, she can't do it. We needed something of hers to link her to the spell, Andy kept a picture of her and a lock of her hair in his old apartment, i asked Andy to shimmer to San Francisco to collect it, he was the only one to know of it's whereabouts. Andy stored it under the carpet in the hallway, he put it there when he and Prue began dating again.

Andy shimmered across to San Francisco, he collected what was needed for the spell. Andy shimmered back, the return took a toll on him, he almost fainted, we told him that he must breathe, it's the only way to stop feeling sick. Prue got to work on the spell, he told Prue it was weird to see his old apartment, especially after all these years and others living in it.

Prue made the potion, but Andy had to shimmer all the way to Florida to give it to her, she was in bed and he put in her coffee machine as she would drink a coffee as soon as she got up. We knew that once she had that coffee, she would pick up the phone and call her friend, a journalist in California. I helped Prue cast a remote viewing spell, we could watch as Susan got up, she did as Andy said, she went straight for her coffee and drank it.

Susan picked up the phone, she was about to tell her journalist friend that Andy and Prue were alive and were CIA, but as she was about to say it, the potion kicked in, the woman on the phone asks, "you ok Susan?"

Susan replies, "sure, Jess. I actually forgot what i was calling for, let's meet for lunch while I'm on the phone?"

Jess replies, "sure Susan, I'm sure you'll remember once we sit down?"

Susan replies, "ah, I'm sure it was nothing? I'm just awake, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet."

Then it hit me, "Prue, what if she suddenly remembers?"

Prue replied, "she won't, even if Andy's parents tell her that he's alive again, she'll not tell the press, the spell will make sure of that." I asked, "how?"

Prue replied, "well, every time she goes to tell that journalist or any journalist for that matter, the memory of it will disappear, it's better that Leo's memory dust. Much better. Don't worry sis, it'll be fine." Wow is all i could think about, Prue must've really studied potions up there, sure she was always the queen of potion making, but this was amazing."

I asked Prue when she was going to see Andy's parents? "Andy still hasn't decided yet, but no doubt it'll be soon."

They need to get it over with, get the wedding planned before Prue gets bigger, I'm sure she'll want a dress like her first wedding to a warlock. Yes, that's right, she got married to a warlock, the first of us to get married she obviously wouldn't need to find him to sign divorce papers as we vanquished his sorry ass a longtime ago. I also looked at Sonja once as she did remind me of Dantalion a little.

Prue and i decided that we will go look at dresses, Piper was hosting the wedding at her house, since she had a bigger house and more land. I wish Cole kept the house, it would've been a perfect backdrop for a wedding. Then again, it would've reminded Prue of Bane, the man whose life she changed dramatically. Bane  was released from prison ten years ago, he built a legit business selling custom and bespoke properties, not just in California but all over the US.

I told Prue of this and she told me she knew, she had a hand in getting him parole. Bane was turned down by the parole board on numerous occasions, but Prue believed he had paid his dues and debt to society, that it was unfair they kept denying him. Prue appeared as a ghost to one of the board members and on the last hearing the board member changed his mind. Bane was released a few weeks later and he began rebuilding his career, he steered clear of demons and the ones that had the bounty on his head were dead.

Prue and i drove into town, we came across this little boutique, it sold beautiful gowns, she spotted a white version of her wedding dress to the warlock Zile. It really was her dream dress, Dantalion and Zile studied her well. We got the dress and told Paige, Piper, Cole, Leo and Andy that they needed suits. We also informed them of the fact Andy needed a best man.

Andy wants his brothers and Cole and Leo. Prue wanted us in dresses similar to hers as she and Andy won't be getting married at Pipers, she wants somewhere warm. I told her that Cabo might be a great place, a place we all wanted to visit as sisters once, but that was the day that Leo orbed in hurt by a dark lighter. The day Piper showed us a meaner side to her. Water under the bridge of course, but like everyone in our lives, she's fickle.

Andy called his parents to let them know about the wedding, they must've known him well, they said, "we will pay for Cabo, it's always been Andy's dream to marry there."

Andy had a question for them, "can you ask Martin and Kyle to be my best men, i have tried calling them but they don't seem to be picking up?"

Andy's mom replied, "they think we're senile, that you're not dead, can you do us a favor send them a proof of life picture?"

Andy laughed, "mom, it seems dad has taught you well. I'll send it to you and you can send it to them, i think they may have blocked me?"

Andy's mom said, "send me a picture of you holding a newspaper of todays date." Andy said, "sure mom, I'll send it now."

Andy took a picture with a travel newspaper, one that is sent around the entire New York State, so it won't give an exact location, it'll keep them safe for a while longer, at least until Martin and Kyle believe it and begin and finish any investigations they may attempt?

We waited a little while and the nanny called asking was there any expressed breast milk in the fridge? The twins were hungry and my breasts were about to explode, there was, just enough to tide them over until i got home.

Martin and Kyle finally believed it was Andy, they called and said, "wow, CIA big shot? I take it they don't do debriefs in Langley anymore?"

Andy replied, "you checked up on me? You didn't believe mom, huh? Oh and yes, they do, but our flight landed here and for the information to remain fresh, they wanted to debrief us as soon as the wheels hit the tarmac."

Kyle asked a question, he asked, "i have been trying to join the agency for decades, it wasn't you that had my application turned down?"

Andy replied, "no brother, those decisions are not made by me, i had no idea you even tried to join? When was this?"

Kyle replied, "after your fake funeral man, i wanted to know what really happened to you, i tried to get answers from the Halliwell's since you died in their house, but they just shut me down every time i asked."

Andy scowled, "that's because it was painful for them. They couldn't tell you that you i faked my death. They always knew. To keep that secret was hard, which is why Prue faked hers, so she could join me on the fight abroad. Does this answer your question, bro?"

Kyle replied, "well for now it does. I still can't believe you didn't at least give us a heads up that you were alive for all these years. It's just not like you, then again, i don't think any of us truly knew you, Andy. Martin and i will be at your wedding, we can talk better there, we both want to hear about all your adventures abroad. See you soon."

Andy hung up and looked a little worried, but Prue calmed him down. I excused myself to go home and feed the boys.