Faith, Love And Happiness.

It was great to foil at least one demon attack at a family wedding. On the other hand i was shocked to discover that Sonja is my sister in-law, we had to tell Sheila, one of us would let it slip, so i suggested to Cole to speak to Morris first, we needed to gauge Sheila's reaction to learn her wife lied to her or she already knew? It would be hard to hide something like that for so long, as I'm sure Dantalions subordinates would've came looking for Sonja over the years?

Cole went to work, he told me to call Morris over to the house, Morris was due back in Florida but he was taking Prue and Andy to the airport for their honeymoon. Morris was still in Cabo, so i decided to shimmer across to him, he was freaked out when he came out of the hotel shower and i was in his room.

Morris exclaims, "do you people not know the magic of a door or pick up a phone."

I replied, "you said that very same line years ago, do you remember?"

Morris laughs, "sure, but what is it Phoebe? I need to get dressed and take the newlyweds to the airport, tell me what's going on?"

I said, "what would Sheila think if she found out that Sonja is my sister in-law?"

"What do you mean, your sister in-law? You mean to tell me, that my boys have been raised by a demon for decades? That my ex wife is married to her?"

Morris asks sternly. I asked, "what made you think she was a demon?"

Morris replied, "she's Cole's sister, obviously that's where i deducted that she's a demon?"

I told him to relax, that she isn't a demon anymore, her powers have been stripped.

I sit down and he sits next to me, i took his hand and said, "Morris, as i stated, she's not a demon anymore, i had a premonition the night before the wedding, i called Cole's father and Elizabeth told me to strip her powers, she's the daughter of Dantalion. You know the demon that married Prue years ago? Remember when she was missing for a few hours?"

Morris replied, "vaguely Phoebe, but how do we tell Sheila? Unless she's always known? They've always been so close, Sheila is very intuitive, she would've put two and two together? I think she knows?"

I looked at him and said, "my guess was similar, Cole also said she must've known. Oh and another thing, she was going to attack the wedding because she felt inferior to Prue, but now i believe that she really wanted revenge for killing her mother? What do you think?"

Morris promised me that he'll talk to her, "well, Sheila is no idiot, she will have known, i will ask her in a round about fashion. I know how to ask her stuff without her being suspicious. I was married to her for over twenty years. I know a trick or two to get information out of Sheila."

I told Darryl that i would leave him to get dressed and feel Sheila out, he also had to take Prue and Andy to the airport and go back to Florida, it seems Julie has been on the phone constantly demanding he comes home or his clothes end up in their front yard. I laughed at this, simply because i could imagine it. I also reminded Morris not to tell Prue and Andy, that they needed a honeymoon and away from demon crap for a while. Morris promised he wouldn't tell them. I left Darryl to it and would await his phone call.

I shimmered home to find Sonja in our home, she was angry at her powers being taken away, but she's glad it's out in the open that she and Cole are related.

I looked at her and asked, "tell me the truth Sonja, does Sheila know? I am asking you as i find it hard to believe that she didn't see your demon side over the years?"

Sonja lowered her head, she replied and in a monotone way, she went on, "yes, i lied, she knows, she just doesn't want Darryl to know, does he?"

I looked at her and answered in an abrupt tone, "he knows, i had to figure out away to find out if your wife knew, you know this will cause issues between them? He hates demons, they almost killed him years ago, he despised Cole after we split, he actually didn't like him before that either. Although they found a way to get along. I want to speak with Sheila, she needs to know who you are and what you planned to do yesterday."

Sonja sits down and explained, "she didn't know about my plans yesterday, but she knows that Cole is my brother. Sheila has always known who i am."

Flummoxed, you could've knocked me down with a feather. I thought to myself, Sheila must love Sonja so much, was this why she wanted us all to meet? Was meeting her in Mikey's practice really a one in a million chance? Did Sonja know that we were coming up here? Sheila was highly educated, she had a major in business, why was she just a receptionist? I'm in no way saying that there's anything wrong with being a receptionist, but something doesn't add up here, Cole i feel thinks the same.

I had to ask. Cole returned home earlier from work than usual, his head wasn't in the game today, the shock of his father siring another child with a demon has been hard on him. Cole knew what i was about to ask, he tried to urge me out of it, but it was out of my mouth before he could force me to shimmer.

I asked, "did you know we would end up here? There's something about you and Sheila just ending up together? Did you plan it?"

Sonja looked deflated, i then awaited her answer and she replied, "Phoebe, i met Sheila and Darryl in California, i moved to New York when they did, i looked after their boys for them, Sheila and i fell in love, but that doesn't answer your question, yes. I knew you and my brother would end up here, i had a vision around five years ago, i did watch my brother from afar, he obviously didn't know this, but i seen your wedding, the birth of the boys and knew you would end up, up here. It was then i urged Sheila to pack in her job at Bloomingdale's, to go and work for Mickey. It was a plan five years in the making and there was no way, that i would've hurt Prue on her wedding day, I'm like Cole and my father, i am nothing like my mother, thankfully. I needed to get close to you, so i could get to know my brother, my nephews and my father if he is willing to accept me?"

Cole replied, "wow, you certainly have fathers restraint, but i wish you had told us before, then you would still have your powers?"

"Well big brother, it was Sheila's idea, she has wanted me to have them stripped for years. The premonition i sent to Phoebe, it was to make her act, for us to have this moment, again another idea of Sheila's."

Cole laughed, "my sister in-law is really something, she sure had us figured out. Father wants to meet you, he has always known about you, but he thought you were in the underworld. Once we have a sit down with Sheila, we will arrange for you to meet dad. Which reminds me, call off Darryl. We don't need to know now, Sonja has told us everything, haven't you?"

Sonja nods and says, "I'm sorry Phoebe, i will tell Prue that i wouldn't have ruined her big day."

I told her that it is fine, "no harm, no foul. Isn't that the phrase?"

Cole smiled, "no harm done i guess, unless Morris begins to distrust us?"

Sonja and i both said, "he'll sure be shocked when he discovers his kids were raised by a demon. He'll get over it, in fact he probably has already?"

The story reminded me of Paige's a little, discovering she had sisters at a time of great sadness to her. Paige was battling with alcohol at the time. We called Morris to tell him to leave it, that Sheila knows and she's always known. Morris was like us, me, i mostly was perplexed, but he understood the call of love, even for Sonja, he even said he was impressed with her patience. The end of another Halliwell saga, i guess?