Time Is Precious.

Hours passed Sheila and Morris finally returned, they had to air some things that only they needed to discuss. Cole was finally home, we all gathered for a family meal. Morris was slightly cold towards Cole in the beginning, but when he seen them with the boys, the feeling thawed.

Morris said to Cole, "I've looked up your office in NYC, man you've done some great things there, you split your time between defending and prosecution. I've read you've put away more bad guys than any DA in NYC in history, i applaud that man."

I introduced Cole to Sonja and they got on like a house on fire, she said, "you were a demon, an avatar and a ghost, now you're a human, remarried to the woman you've loved most in the entire world. Our coven used to fear your demon side, Belthazor's picture was scary."

Cole smiled, "that's all behind me now, i don't like to be reminded of it. You forgot to mention that i was the source."

Sonja laughed, "you weren't a true source though, your heart was never in it, your heart was always with Phoebe, in life as it was in death. We often wondered why Belthazor never came up here? Why was that? I'm not being nosey, I'm just trying to prove a point."

Cole replied, "not at all, there's just too many witches up here, had you all got together, you would've vanquished all of me, soul as well. I'm glad i was never sent on missions up here, my main mission was the charmed ones."

Sonja and Cole sat talking as Andy came and showed him the passports and told him what i had done.

Cole inspected the passports and said, "wow, these are fantastic, whomever made these is a genius. No one can scrutinise the validity of them. You sure know some shady people since we last met in the penthouse, do you recall that?"

Darryl laughs, "indeed i do, you were trying to win Phoebe back, she turned into a mermaid to get away from you, but it's there you realised that you both still loved each other, you also saved my butt days prior. I'll always be thankful for that, even though you were doing just to show Phoebe you were good, but that's all water under the bridge."

Cole looks at Sheila and Sonja sat holding hands, he looks at Morris as he's looking with a hint of sadness in his eyes, he says, "she still loves you, but that's who she has always been, she just didn't have the guts back then to confront it. They look great together."

Morris responds, "they do, i guess I've always known, but even I refused to see it. I've always wondered did she marry me to please her parents, god rest their souls?"

Cole replies, "it wouldn't have been easy, her parents were loyal Catholics, she would've done anything to keep them happy, but you got two great sons out of it, you're both still on great terms, that's all that matters now."

Morris thinks for a moment and says, "you're right, Cole. I honestly didn't think of it so deeply before. Not even when i married Julie."

Cole then says, "Julie? Huh? That was the name of the demon seductress that wanted me to divorce Phoebe and let her carry my child. I hate that name now, no offence buddy."

Morris laughs, "oh that's right, that tall blonde assistant at your office, i remember her. For a demon she was hot, just like that snake tongued blonde."

Cole laughs, "you have a thing for blondes dude, i take it Julie is blonde?"

Morris smiled, "sure she is, also twenty five years my junior."

"You dirty dog, but whatever makes you happy. Are you happy? Or has being here with Sheila stirred up old memories?"

Morris's face dropped, "buddy, it's damn hard. I never realised how much i missed her until now, but she told me today that she and Sonja are very happy, she loves her. There's nothing to go back to. I don't know how you held out so long for Phoebe? That's dedication right there."

Cole nodded and looked my way with a huge smile on his face.

Piper had food sent from the restaurant, we would all gather and sit down to a beautiful meal. I realised that i hadn't fed the twins in a few hours, my breasts were full, i asked Cole to sort out a place so i could feed them in private, then i remembered that when Piper was ordered to stop feeding in a cafe, i adorned a horse, naked and the manager changed his mind.

That was fun, so i said out loud, "I'm about to feed the boys, if it makes you feel uncomfortable, please leave the room."

Not one person left, they didn't even look my direction while i was latching them on, Cole smiled as I'm sure he remembered that stunt i pulled at the cafe. I fed them, Cole took them and changed their diapers, then placed them in the cot we got Prue.

It was then Piper and Paige asked Prue, "so, what are you guys having?"

Prue took Andy's hand and said, "we don't know and won't know until the birth."

She began laughing and told them, "just kidding, we're having a boy."

There was applause and congratulations all around. For once in a very long time, things were good, very good in fact.

Andy called Cole aside and asked, "what's this shimmering business like? Are you dizzy and sick? Can you give me some advice?"

Cole replied, "it's hard in the beginning, but my advice to you, is to breathe as soon as you reach your destination. It won't be as fast as the demonic shimmering, but it'll work just as well, you'll just need some practice and i can teach you. Just be careful you don't do it in front of your family or land in their homes, it's all about the intent, you think about where you want to be and within moments you're there."

Andy taps Cole on the back and thanks him. We sit down to a meal that Piper cooked for her wedding rehearsal dinner, it was delicious. I was constantly eating. It's no doubt it's the breastfeeding, what they take from me, i need to replace. I put on a little weight but i wasn't as skinny as people always complained about. It went on in all the right places according to Cole anyway. I no longer had my washboard stomach, but that didn't matter to either of us.

I loved my new love handles, i wasn't always skinny, my thighs were huge just before i returned from New York to San Francisco, i lost a lot of weight when Cole and i were going through our troubles. I also threw myself into martial arts, but haven't done any since moving up here, nor do i plan to. All we have on our plates at the moment is the Prue and Andy situation, we have to get this right. The first step was the hardest, but thanks to Darryl and Sheila, they have helped us again and it won't ever be forgotten.

Morris has decided to stay up here for a couple of months, his wife of course isn't happy, but she has been told she can come and go as she pleases. The other person that's not totally happy with this situation, is Sonja, she's jealous that Morris and his ex wife have a great relationship, but she won't ever try and complicate things, she knows Sheila loves her with her heart and soul and she knows Sheila is a lesbian, that she married to please others but she did love Darryl very much, which is why they have two wonderful sons. Time is precious right now.