Mrs Cole Halliwell.

Cole brought his staff back in full time, i needed spare time for my column. The New York Mirror said they would place my column in both The Bay Mirror and The New York Mirror. The New York Mirror placed a billboard in downtown Manhattan, to tell them that Ask Phoebe would be now living in New York and that New York should welcome me. I have no doubt that Cole had a hand in that, but he really didn't need to. It was from that moment, i got my powers back, why they gave me the powers back is strange.

I had a premonition, i seen myself going to the drugstore and picking up a pregnancy test kit. I wasn't able to see past that, i guess my natural intuition was working as well as my premonitions. It also could be down to the fact that Cole had the billboards put up? That evil could find me here in New York? I had heard from many witches throughout the years how much evil lurks in this city. I told Cole of the premonition.

Cole with excitement in his voice mentioned, "at least this time it won't be demonic spawn, spawn that was neither yours nor mine."

I replied, "baby, let's not dwell on the past."

The next day, i woke up feeling under the weather. The smell from the cooking was making me feel nauseous. The maids asked me did i want breakfast?

I replied, "no thank you. I just need a drugstore."

The maid asked "shall i go for you ma'am?" I told her that " firstly, I'm too young to be called ma'am, secondly, i need little fresh air."

Cole had left earlier than usual for work, he's working to keep a mafia boss out of jail. I didn't even shower, i got in my car and drove to the nearest drugstore, this maybe too soon to find out, but I'm a born witch things like finding out about pregnancy progresses a little faster for us. I walked into the drugstore and thanks to the billboards i was easily recognised, the woman was only too happy help especially keeping people away from me. I grabbed a pee stick, paid and drove home.

With excitement and worry I strolled into Cole and i's bathroom and peed on the stick, it came back positive. The baby was definitely Cole's, i hadn't had sex with Coop for several months as he hasn't been around. The pregnancy won't be demonic, Cole is a full human even if his mother was a demon, but that side of his lineage is gone for good. I asked the staff to stay later and cook Cole and i a romantic meal, i would place the test beside his plate. I know Cole will be really excited, he's always dreamed of being a father.

While i waited on Cole coming home, i was nervous as hell, just like that first time, but this time i knew it would be different. Cole came home earlier than usual, the prosecution filed a continuance and he has a few days off, except he's bringing home a lot of reading.

I warned the staff to not tell Cole anything, that what i have for him is a surprise.

We had the food prepared, we sat down and i sat the test beside his plate, he looked at it and he enthusiastically asked, "is this real? You can tell so soon?"

I looked at him, "yes, it's real. You're going to be a daddy."

Cole poured a large glass of scotch, he was overwhelmed.

Cole asked, "have you told your sisters yet?"

I replied, "no, we should tell them after we're married."

Cole replied, "well, i guess we should book city hall as soon as possible then?"

I grabbed his face, then said, "book it tomorrow, especially since we need to tell them. Let's just get the marriage done and we can tell them."

We sat and talked while Cole touched my stomach, speaking to my belly as though i was about to give birth or at least showing. We talked into the night, we discussed how i was a high risk pregnancy due to my age, we were going to find the best OBGYN in the city. The first premonition showed me more than one child, perhaps it was twins.

The next morning Cole booked us into city hall and luckily they had a cancellation for that day. I put on a beautiful gown i walked down the aisle and Cole was there in a beautiful suit. We said our vows and i was Mrs Cole Halliwell again, i kept with tradition and Cole took my name.

The ceremony complete, we went home and celebrated. We called my sisters and gave them the good news, Piper congratulated me, Paige didn't pick up the phone. I should've expected that. I know Piper can hold a grudge, she usually lets it go after a bitch and moan, Paige didn't even bother to answer. I used to think Paige as open minded, but clearly it's her hatred for Cole that's driving all this. I guess she'll call once she calms down?

I was right, the next morning Piper and Leo orbed to us. It's lucky the staff had a day off, they came and personally congratulated us.

Leo even shook Cole's hand and he finally said something we had been waiting to hear, "congratulations on the pregnancy and your wedding, also thank you for saving Piper all those years ago. The Elders should've told me they made you full human. They told me you were alive and well that's it, but as you know they don't give much away. As far as I'm concerned, it's a clean slate from us."

Piper sat down and cried, she said she was sorry for how she was acting, it seemed that Paige was not in Piper's ear this time.

As Cole divulged, "we don't need Paige's approval, i know she's pissed about the past, but I've changed, physically and emotionally. Do you think Phoebe would be here, married to me and carrying my child if i haven't changed?"

Piper replied, "well as long as it remains that way, you'll remain a part of this family, let's face it Cole, you have always been a member of this family, whether you're with Phoebe or not. I am grateful for you saving my life back then, otherwise i wouldn't have my youngest, my one and only daughter Melinda. I thank you for that. I am also sorry for how rude i was to you then too. We have a very tumultuous past, Cole. Sometimes it's hard to forget, but if Phoebe has forgave you, since it was her you hurt the most, then we are willing to as well."

Leo mentioned, "i wouldn't bank on Paige forgiving you as easily, she has sought therapy since you were the source. Give her time to see how you become a good husband and father, there's nine months for this to become normal again." I guess Leo is right. There is nine months to repair old wounds.

I asked Piper and Leo to stay for a meal, they said they would. Leo and Cole spent most of the evening talking about cars, just like old times, Piper has saved all her baby clothes, she told me she will pass them all down to us.

Piper asked, "how come Prue speaks with you, not me or Paige?"

I replied, "it took a very long time for Prue to be allowed to talk with any of us, i found a way around the stoppage via a spell, i wrote it in the book of shadows, it's probably the strongest spell for communing with the dead, much better than the one we use to speak with Grams and mom."