Comeback Plan.

It's scan day for Prue, we hope to find out what she's having today? I feel it's a little girl, one she's wanted her entire life, we had some of our old kids toys from the manor in our house, if it's a girl, Cole wants to have them restored so she can give them to the baby. The sad part is that Andy's family can't be here, they can't find out he's been risen from the dead. We booked her an OBGYN in a surgery close to our home.

I have had a gut feeling for sometime we will run into Morris and his wife. It'll be safer here than a surgery in a big city. I asked Andy had he sought Morris out since coming back, he said that he has looked on his Facebook and has been in Florida for a while, but his permanent residence is in New York City. Cole went to visit his parents, he wanted to make sure all was well, but knowing Cole, he's worried in case something else happens to them.

I asked Piper and Paige were they coming to the scan today, they said if they can make it, they will. I know Paige is having trouble with the twins, they're at a very precarious and troublesome age, where all they do is fight each other and they have seriously injured each other at times, Henry can't deal with them on his own.

Piper told me she was jam packed and can't find permanent staff, many seem to be seasonal employees, she has been chocker with work throughout the summer. I promised Prue i would be there for her, i drove across and picked them both up and drove the thirty minutes to the OBGYN, Prue was petrified, Andy was like a child in a candy store, it was like Christmas came all at once for him.

On the drive there, he promised to find another form of work, but Prue said, "the shimmering spell will get you there faster."

I knew she meant the shimmering spell, i explained to Andy, "that when Cole was a demon, it's what he used to travel."

Andy replied, "i can't believe you held that away from me. You could've told me ages ago, that i could get A to B in a blink of an eye."

I laughed and said, "Andy, blinking is a warlocks power, but shimmering was always a witches power but demons commandeered it and mixed it with evil so they can sense each other, blinking was also a witches power but the warlocks did the same with that."

Prue smiled, "well, i didn't want to ask if you wanted a power, i didn't think that, was your thing."

Andy took Prue's hand and said, "if that power can get me to you in a moments notice, yes, I'm glad i already accepted it."

Prue replied, "well, you know me, always wanting you to make your own decisions. Now let's focus on what's inside me."

We all looked at each other as we glided into the car lot of the doctors.

All of us got out of the car, as we did Cole called, he said, "honey, I'll be home tomorrow, I'll take the twins and give you a much earned break, mom and dad are great, like two teenagers, it's gross."

He laughed. I replied, "baby, take your time. I'm just with Prue at the doctors, she's due her scan today. I'll see you tomorrow and send my love to them and much love from us to you."

Cole blew a kiss down the phone to me and the boys, he hung up and we trotted inside the surgery, Andy gripping Prue's hand that tight, you could see the blood draining from it. As we walked in, a familiar face was behind the desk at reception, it was Sheila Morris, i prayed she didn't recognise Prue and Andy, but she almost fainted, she stood up and ran to hug Prue and Andy. Sheila was shaking, she kept asking how?

I called her aside and said, "well, you know this family, they wanted to come back, we made it happen."

We told her not to tell Darryl until she had recovered from her shock. We learned that she lived up here as well, but she wasn't married to Darryl anymore, she was married to a woman named Sonja. This never surprised me, i always suspected she had a thing for Piper back in the day, it was hard not to see how she looked at her, but Piper never noticed. We informed her that Prue has an appointment, but if she wants to tell Darryl, she must only tell him, she can't tell Sonja.

Prue and Andy bid Sheila a temporary farewell, they went into the doctors room, while i sat with Sheila and the twins, she asked me was i still with Coop?

I told her that, "we have been over a couple of years now, I'm now back with Cole."

Sheila looked at me, she then said, "Cole? As in the demon you vanquished and the one that saved Piper?" I

nodded, "the very same, he's human now, no powers to speak of, just a mundane human, just like you and i. We had a dream on the same night, of children, a wedding and here we are up here. So, tell me what happened with you and Darryl?"

Sheila sits closer and says, "i fell in love with our nanny, when we came to New York, Darryl began working for NYPD, he was gone for days at a time. Sonja was my sounding board, my rock and soon we realised how we felt, we told Darryl, he didn't take it well in the beginning, but he loves her now as do our kids, all grown up now. Darryl Jr is training to be a police officer, Mikey is a doctor, the very doctor Prue is seeing right now, this is his practice. Darryl has married again, his wife is nice, she's very high maintenance but she's good to the boys, that's all that matters. Just had a thought, will Prue and Andy be ok with a male OBGYN?"

"Wow, that's something, of course they will. You and Sonja must come over, we have so much to catch up on. Oh and don't worry, we aren't the charmed ones anymore, all of us now live up here, we walked away from all the demon fighting, time for some others to take over."

Sheila replied, "of course, I'll take your address and Sonja and i will come over, it sure looks like we have a lot to discuss, especially our last ever contact."

I looked at Sheila and said, "Sheila, Darryl did all he could for us, he protected our secret, he was there when others were not. It's all in the past. Come over, both of you. We shall look forward to hosting you. Piper will be delighted, I'm sure you remember, Paige?"

Sheila replied, "indeed i do, even that Billie. Whatever happened to her?"

"Oh Sheila," i replied, "that's a very long story."

Sheila laughed as she wrote down my address and cell number and promised to arrange a night of food and catch up. Prue and Andy exited the room smiling from ear to ear, they're having a boy.

Prue and Andy turned to Sheila and said, "he's wonderful Sheila, you've raised a great young man, he was so professional, he even asked if we would've preferred a woman? I shall give you my address, Phoebe, Piper and Paige all live close by, we will make a night of it? I'm looking forward to meeting your wife. Tell Darryl to call us, that Andy would like to talk to him. Andy needs to ask his advice on something."

Sheila said she would pass on the message. I knew exactly what it would be, i sensed Andy missed his family, he and Darryl could come up with a comeback plan. We said our shocked goodbyes and left for home, Prue and Andy staring at the scan picture the entire journey home.