( 21. ) Stormstar

𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 

𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 

Warrior Cats

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂

name: Stormstar
Not the most unique name, but it'll work.
gender:she-cat
age:37 moons
clan:Thunderclan
species: cat
breed: devon rex
Most cats within the Warriors series don't have a breed, but it won't be too surprising if there's a few that do. It does make a Warrior Cat character stand out. However, there has to be an explanation as to why Stormstar isn't an ordinary stray. A good explanation would be that one of Stormstar's parents was a kittypet who was a Devon Rex and mated with a clan cat.

 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 

personality summary: Stormstar is highly passionate and friendly, but also emotional and a bit prideful.
strengths: pretty good at speeches
Stormstar could use more strengths. She could be fast, due to her smaller build, light coat, and love for running.
weakness: kind of small and light, coat is a bit on the thinner side, can't swim.
fears: badgers, large birds, water, freezing to death.
A good and realistic range of fears! However, you should insert at least one major fear, such as the fear of failure, not being good enough, losing loved ones, death, etc.
likes: talking, her friends and family (including her shy brother who is still alive), running.
dislikes: consulting others for decisions, winter, hunting in brambles.
powers: none

personality in full: Stormstar will always choose emotions over logic, and tends to follow her head more than her heart. This means she can be quite easily manipulated. She's prideful, and a bit stubborn, and would rather do things by herself than get help. However, Stormstar also tries to be friendly to everyone, no matter their heritage. On top of that, she likes to do everything with gusto and enthusiasm, and that enthusiasm is very genuine. You'll never get fake emotions from her.

Nice personality! Stormstar has both her strengths and flaws.

Despite being very gullible and emotional, she's very cheerful and happy, making Stormstar come off as a friendly cat. And this enthusiasm of hers isn't an act at all, hinting that Stormstar really is content. However, Stormstar is independent, preferring to take care of things by herself. This trait can get troublesome, but it also adds to Stormstar's charisma, since she isn't needy. Though she's naïve and gullible, Stormstar is stubborn when it comes to seeking help from others.

The only piece of advice here is to add a few more traits of any kind. Stormstar's personality is good, but slightly plain. Here's a list of traits you can use:

- Dramatic

- Energetic

- Envious

- Caring

- Good liar

- Passionate