Chapter 45: Forgetting you.

JUSTINE'S POINT OF VIEW

It's been a while since I got back at the States, the school understand my concern.

I just found out that Christina likes me and that broke Tyron's heart, I make things clear to Christina and Tyron that I'm into someone and they understand it.

We remain friends, but I still noticed that Christina is still liking me and trying hard to get my attention.

The three of us are inside the cafeteria, talking and eating.

"You haven't told us what's her name." Ani ni Christina.

"Her name is Thiana." Ani ko, tumango-tango naman s'ya.

"Why aren't you guys not together?" Tanong ni Tyron.

"We're busy catching our dreams." Ani ko.

"Anyway, where are you going to celebrate your birthday?" Tanong ko kay Tyron.

"I don't know? Let's have a night out together." Nakangiting ani n'ya.

That time when he always with me, he changed a bit and manage to socialized with others.

He changed his sense of fashion and it suits him, he's actually a good looking.

"Are you guys in?" Tanong ni Tyron.

"If I'm not busy." Ani ko, bumusangot naman s'ya na ikinatawa ko ng bahagya.

"Arrrghhh! You're always like that! At least for once Justine come with us!" Ani n'ya na ikinatawa ko.

"Fine, but I won't drink." Ani ko, 'di s'ya makapaniwalang tumingin sa'kin.

"Are you fucking serious? We're going to a club!" Ani n'ya.

"Don't be such a whimp, enjoy your life." Ani ni Christina.

"Fine, only on your birthday." Ani ko, masaya naman s'yang pumalakpak.

"I'm going, see you later." Ani ko, tumango naman sila at kumaway.

The day I started to study Psychology, I noticed everything.

The way a people moved, the way they speak, the way they look, everything seems to be noticable for me.

I learned when a person is having a hard time, I know when a person is secretly happy, sad, hurt, or angry.

No one can manipulate me, no one can make me fool, I learned a lot.

Nang matapos ang klase ay agad kong tinungo ang lugar kung saan ko hinihintay si Tyron, it's already dark.

I didn't notice the girl beside me, looking at the skies full of stars.

"They're beautiful." Ani n'ya habang nakangiti sa kalangitan.

"I would like to worship them." Ani n'ya, I looked at her.

She's wearing her uniform that based on Visual arts Standford University.

"You're sabaism." Ani ko, tumawa naman s'ya saka humarap sa'kin.

"Yes, I'm also eumoirous." Ani n'ya, I'd like to smile but I remain serious.

"You're too serious, what's your name?" Tanong nito sa'kin.

"None of your business." Ani ko saka nilingon ang University.

"I'm Kelly, I study visual arts." Ani n'ya.