15.

Coraline followed behind Kimber, trying to keep up with his broad strides as much as she could. To her relief, he hadn't even noticed Grace, sat at the bar trying to fade from his attention. He strode straight past her, heading for his car, where he didn't didn't open the door for her.

What a gentleman... she mused.

The journey back to Billy Kimbers house passed far to quickly for Coraline. As they drove down a long driveway that approached a large house, she found that she was trembling. Trying her very hardest to shake herself out of her fearful state in an attempt to not appear weak in front of Kimber, she realised with a sinking feeling that she wasn't armed. The one time she'd decided against bringing a weapon because she thought she'd be safe with the brothers, she wasn't.

The car pulled up and kimber jumped out, eager to get his prize inside and have his way. Coraline took as long as she dared, collecting up her non-exsistent possessions before following him up the ornate stone stairs into his house.

He lead her to a large room - a parlour of sorts, she supposed, having never set a foot in one before. The room was decorated lavishly, dripping in ostentatious demonstration of Billy Kimbers considerable wealth.

"Bet you've never been in a place this big, have ye?" He grinned, and his face reminded her of a animal, taunting its prey.

"No, Mr Kimber," she simpered, wondering how long she'd have to maintain this ridiculous charade.

"You know, you really showed me up dancing back there. Perhaps you could show me?"

She nodded. "Put on a charleston," she suggested. "This music is too slow."

He shook his head, his grin still wolfish. "But then we will be too far apart."

Time for a change in tactics. "I'm thirsty," Coraline said. "Can I get a drink?"

Kimber picked up a glass and held it out, but as she went to take it from him, he dropped it, and she flinched as it smashed on the polished floorboards, the shards dispersing on impact.

"Oh dear..." he smirked. "Maybe I should have brought the barmaid after all. Pick it up."

Coraline had finally reached the end of her patience. "You pick it up," she retorted.

Angrily, Kimber marched over to her, and she turned to move away just as he grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled him back towards her. His grip was so tight that she feared that she'd be left with bruises.

"I said, pick it up! " He hissed. "You're the fucking barmaid now - I drop a glass, you pick it up."

"Fuck off," Coraline retorted, pulling her wrist from his grip and crossing her arms over her chest.

Something in Kimber snapped, and he grabbed Coraline by the upper arms and pushed her towards where the glass was on the floor. She fell, landing so that her arms and hands bore the brunt of the glass shards.

"When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it!" He snarled, before dragging her back upright from the floor and pushing her up against the billiards table. Coraline tried to push him away as she felt him start to push her dress up, only to receive a sharp slap to the face.

"Wait, no, Sir, you can't go in there..."

Coraline barely heard the man's voice from outside the room before the door burst open, and an out of breath Tommy ran into the room, looking around widely. His eyes fell on Kimber who had Coraline pressed up against the table, her wild, frightened eyes, and blood stained arms.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I've got another hour..." Kimber pushed himself away from Coraline, who quickly pushed her dress back down from where it had risen to her thighs.