RM : guys! Look what I have!

Jungkook turns around and examines what Namjoon is holding.

JK : what's that?? Isn't that for picking up spaghetti??
RM : it looks like it but it's not.

Everyone got curious seeing the red plastic thing.

RM : watch this.

He scoops some snow with this and squeezes it. Everyone's mouth drops when Namjoon opens it and takes out a perfect round shape snowball.

RM : awesome right??
Tae ; awesome!!!
RM : I have other shapes!

Everyone takes their own shape, ducks, football, a penguin and many more.

RM : do you want one y/n-nie??

She nods instantly. Of course she wants to try one as well. Namjoon gives her one and she looks at the shape. A heart.

Excited, she quickly starts creating and it turns out very beautiful. So pretty and well shaped that she doesn't want it to be thrown, tho that's what the function of this scooper thing.

JK : y/n-ah!

She turns around and gets slapped by a snowball right on the face. Jungkook covers his mouth in shock, didn't expect the snow to land directly to her face.

Y/n dusts the snow from her face and looks down to see her heart shaped snowball has collapsed on the ground, ruined. She frowns and pouts her cheeks angrily at Jungkook, stomping her feet at him. Jungkook joins his hands together as an apology.

Y/n makes another one but this time she throws it at Jungkook. Landing it on his abdomen. He slowly falls back like a timber log and spreads his arms wide to make an angel snow.

Y/n stands next to him and sees the angel snow. She lays down beside him and did the same. Both of them stand up and Jungkook was confused to see bunny ears on the head of the angel snow.

Jimin : guys let's try this!!

Jimin motion them to come to the thick pile of snow he has straightened out.

Jimin : land your face on the snow to see what you look like!
Hoseok : sounds interesting.
Jin : okay let's do it!

Y/n just watches as everyone lines up and suddenly dig their faces into the snow. After a few seconds, all of them backs away, breathing heavily due to the coldness on their face.

Tae : what the-

Taehyung looks at his face and saw some whiskers on the cheeks and even a cat ear.

Jimin : ahahaha you look like a tiger!!
Tae : i- well, look who's talking!!

He smirks, pointing to Jimin's snow face.

Jimin : wha-

His face is round like a mochi.

Jimin : is that how my face looks like?!!

He touches his face, in disbelief while Taehyung just laugh.

JK : what with this bunny ears!!
Hoseok : I look like I just screamed in the snow...
Jin : world wide handsome... I love it, I'm going to take a picture of this.
RM : mine just got ruined idk how...

Namjoon carries y/n up to help her to see all the faces. She's indeed weird out by everyone's face right now.

RM : do you want to try it too??

She went silent for a second.... And shakes her head.

"No way"

Namjoon puts her down and y/n just realize something. Yoongi is not here. She looks around for him and can't find him anywhere. She went inside the house and saw him on the sofa, sleeping in a comfy blanket.

She approaches him and stares at his sleepy state.

"Should I wake him up?? But he looks so sleepy... And scary if I disturb him"

The thought just made her shiver so she just gently pats Yoongi's head and was about to head out but she bumps into Jimin.

Jimin : waaaah he's asleep right now?? In the morning?? YOONGI HYUNG WAKE UP!!!

Jimin jumps on him and y/n hurriedly takes her leave in horror. Yoongi wakes up and his eyes went dark at Jimin. It was at this moment he knew, he f*cked up...

Yg : you have a dead wish??
Jimin : uh-oh... Let's play snow??

💎