20

💖
.
.
.
𝗝𝗸📱: What is your age, why are you marrying this early, don't tell me you're pregnant?
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮📱: It's not like that we love each other, he came to our house with his parents and dad agree to this.

𝗝𝗸📱: Ok, then your wish,congrats.
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮📱: What congrats? You have to come to my wedding.

𝗝𝗸📱: Ok, I am busy bye.
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮📱: Oppa if you don't come I will not talk to you ever.
𝗝𝗸📱: Bye.
---------

One day before Bong-cha and Hobi's
wedding. They all come to the wedding resort except Jungkook

𝗝𝗶𝗻: I don't think that arrogant will come
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: I am also losing hope, his sister wedding is tomorrow but he busy with his business, idiot.

​Other side
Mr.Kim, Chae-won,Mrs.Kim talking with Mr.Jeon.
𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Arrangements are amazing.
𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Jungkook make sure his sister wedding will be best.

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: I didn't see him anywhere.
𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: He is not attending the wedding, he is busy you know he have a reputed company to handle even if he comes, he will come only on wedding day.

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: I thought if he came to wedding today, we can announce Chae-won and Jungkook wedding.

Chae blushed
𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: If he come we will announce,you guys take rest in the rooms.

Tae instructing everything in the kitchen as his team was in charge of the catering.

𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮: Tae oppa, what are you doing here in kitchen?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Making sure everything is okay.
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮: You're not only a catering head, my sister-in-law too come with me.

Tae dropped the box he was holding when he heard sister-in-law from Bong-cha. Bong realised what she was saying.

𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮: Tae oppa, I am sorry I didn't mean to call you that ,you already warned me about calling you that but my tongue slipped.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Bong I don't think am going to be your sister-in-law, Chae will be the one you should call her that, my family talked with your dad about marriage, If you call me that again I will think your intentionally called me to hurt me.

𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮: Oppa that not I am...

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Leave it, you should rest what if you have dark circles in your wedding "Saying Tae leaves the place.

At night Tae is sleeping, phone rings
𝗧𝗮𝗲📱: Hello "sleepy voice"
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻📱: TAE, JUNGKOOK IN KOREA
𝗧𝗮𝗲: WHAT "sleep fly away to the window".
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Did you see the news, he received the award himself today in Korea.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Jimin, I call you later.

Tae got up from bed, switched on the Tv.