7

💖
.
.
.
Tae enters his house and sees his mom working on a laptop and Chae using the phone, both are sitting on the sofa.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom how many times i called you why didn't you pick up the call? "Go to his mom, lay down on the sofa, placing the head on his mom's lap".

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: My phone is in room, what happened? "caressing his hair".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I got my first period.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Great, I almost thought you become barren since you didn't got a period for so long. 

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: CHAE, watch your words, you really need a good slap to shut your mouth "Turns toward Tae".

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Did you use napkin?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Yeah, that's why i called you but you didn't the attend, Jungkook helped me.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: What?, don't you have any shame to ask alpha for this kind of help.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Chae go to your room, if your dad knows that your talking to your brother like that, it's not end good.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: You both love him only, I am the alpha then why should you guys give him more importance. I'm the next heir, he only go to other's family as a daughter-in-law.

Mrs.kim stood up from the sofa and went near Chae.  Tae sits on the sofa listening to everything silently, he definitely feels sad hearing his sister hate words about him.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: You both are same for us, we love you too. You're also going to become another family daughter-in-law, if you want to take over your father's company then work hard for it, you just want to marry a rich alpha to become successful that doesn't work like that.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: I am going to marry jungkook and take over father business, he(points at tae) will just marry some poor alpha, warm his alpha bed daily, that the only thing he able to do.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: "Slap chae" He's your brother, how can you say something like that to your brother.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲: Mom you slapped me "cries and run to her room lock the door".

Mrs.kim "sigh" and turn towards tae, Tae also crying, Mrs.kim go to Tae and hug him

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Tae don't take her words seriously.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom, why did she hate me this much, I'm her brother do you think i will do something wrong to her "crying heavy".

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Taebear don't cry, she is a little
girl and immature, when she grows up she'll understand. Now go fresh up, i will make something light for you to eat. Is your stomach ache reduced?  

𝗧𝗮𝗲: No, I'm okay now.

Mrs.Kim told him to take rest, Tae nodded and went to his room then slept"

After sometime Mrs.kim apologised to Chae for slapping and made her eat dinner, next goes to tae's room to wake him up and make him eat too.

Tae lying on the bed thinking about Chae's words, his phone makes the sound of a message.

𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘♥️
How is your stomach ache.
Is it still painful?

Tae smile at jk message
                                                      𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔                                                               I'm fine.   
                                                                             𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘♥️ 
Ok, then see you tomorrow.