16

💖
.
.
.
𝗝𝗸: Tae why did you leave me?,that too with Jin hyung.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You're busy talking with Namjoon Hyung, that's why we came here.

𝗝𝗶𝗻: What's the problem with he coming with me.

𝗝𝗸: You're bad influence for him, he is not like you, he's good.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Jungkook, why are talking with my baby like that.

𝗝𝗸: Your baby is irritating me
𝗝𝗶𝗻: Tae became my friend so what you gonna do about that.

𝗝𝗸: Tae let's eat and go from here.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Kookie don't talk like that, he may feel bad.

𝗝𝗶𝗻: Leave it Tae it's common for him to say this, he told the same thing to Joonie but my Joon said he loves me for this personality and your kookie reply was'I pray for you hyung'.

𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴: I thought am the special to him(jk)but namjoon hyung also special to him, thank God Namjoon hyung is alpha and already has boyfriend, if someone came to his life like namjoon hyung without any gf/bf he like them toom "Thinking deeply" Leave it don't think so much, just enjoy your time with him.

After that Taekook went Jungkook house
𝗝𝗸: I have surprise for you .
𝗧𝗮𝗲: What surprise?
𝗝𝗸: Close your eyes, now come "hold tae hand take him front of surprise" Now open.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Wow "hug jk" this is amazing.

Frame in Jungkook's bed room

𝗧𝗮𝗲: We took this picture in our school graduation, right?
𝗝𝗸: Yes, how is it?
𝗧𝗮𝗲: You are the best kookie, we both look good. When did you framed it?

𝗝𝗸: Before I came to pick you up for shopping, I am planning to take you here first but Jimin was with, So I brought you here before dropping you to your house.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Aww "hug Jk's waist" I am so happy, thank you, I am going to make this picture as phone wallpaper.

𝗝𝗸: Mm, I drop you home,anuty(mrs.kim) already called me so many times.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Is she my mom or yours?, she always calling you to know my whereabouts.

𝗝𝗸: She know wherever am you will there too.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ok ok let's go.
𝗝𝗸: Kiss me before going "pouting".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: "Peck Jk's lips and shyly look down then turned to walk towards door without looking at jk" What?, come drop me.

𝗝𝗸: Let me grab your chest "saying looking like child who wants candy".
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Yaah... you demands are increasing day by day.

𝗝𝗸: Aren't you gonna fullfill my demands, please just once.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Fine just once.
Jk went to him and pressed Taehyung chest,he held the breast without leaving for few minutes.