2

💖
.
.
.
Normally Tae didn't wake up until his mom shouts but today he set the alarm to woke up early and got ready, come down.

He walks down but no one is downstairs 𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom where are you?, I am getting late, where is my breakfast?

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: What happened to you, you woke up early today, do you have fever
"Mrs.kim touched Tae's forehead".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom what are you saying, can't i wake early to go to school.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Now i am sure something definitely happened to you, everyday you whine to go school, now what happened?

Now Tae becomes angry, not because of his mom talking but not having breakfast, food is his first priority.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I don't want you're breakfast, am going.

𝗺𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Atleast drink milkshake, How come i know my son became nerd in one day and whine to go school even before watchman open the school gate.

Tae drinks a milkshake and runs to take his bicycle on the way,he goes to Jimin house and shout Jimin name.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Jimin come down fast
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸: Tae why are you early today, Jimin is still sleeping come wake him up.

Tae parks the cycle and goes to the Jimin room and jump on him
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Chim wakeup fast wakeup wakeup ~

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: What Tae? get down from me, you're heavy.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Getup, we are late for school

Jimin look at the clock it shows 6am

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: What 6am, this is midnight,I'm sleeping.
With that he continue to sleep

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You abandoning your only friend.

Saying with pout and giving puppy eyes
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ok am going, no loves me what to do am lonely person.

Pretending like crying and sniffing while side eyeing Jimin, looks like his acting works.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Ok ok wait for few minutes I will come

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I know your the best, I love you so much chim umahh😘.

Jimin made a disgusting face and go to washroom.

After 15 minutes they both walk down and had breakfast 🥞 throughout the breakfast Tae keep whining saying hurry up, hurry up.

They both take their cycle ahead towards school, they parked the cycle in school, Jimin looked at Tae suspiciously. 

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Tell me, what is the reason for your sudden change?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You're really my bestfriend chim, you know in yesterday party I met a boy, he is cute and in our age, he joining our school today that's why am eager to meet him.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Ohh, I thought you're ready to fulfill your father's dream,but turns out you just excited to make a new friend

𝗧𝗮𝗲: ummmm kinda yes, and you know there is one shop in corner of my street they sell shinchan stickers, I'm saving money to buy them and already brought two stickers.

Tae starts to talk about his regular interest in things.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Really show me.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: No you may stole it.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Then i am also going to save money for stickers, did you see new episodes of shinchan, it's amazing.

With their talking they reached the principal room, Tae stopped and looked here & there, the whole corridor is empty because they're early.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: What?, let's go to class room.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Stupid what did i say about that boy Jungkook, he will first come to principal room so we stay here.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: You want to wait for him here,let's wait in our class room, he maybe in our class.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You think he will be in class D, we are poor at studies and he is good at everything. He may be in class A, his father told us he is really bright student

All of them are the same year but different sections, A means extra intelligent students, B means intelligent student, C average students and D is poor students. Jimin and Taehyung were in the D category in studies.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Ok then let's wait for your friend.

They waited one hour Jungkook didn't come.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Tae let's go, our class is going start, teacher will scold us.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Five minutes Jimin, he must be stuck in traffic.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: You're saying the same for last one hour, let's go.

Jimin drags tae to their class room.

𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Tae was thinking why jungkook didn't come

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Tae tae TAEHYUNG
𝗧𝗮𝗲: What,why are you shouting?
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: What are you thinking?, Am calling you so many times.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Nothing.

And again Tae started to think about Jungkook.
Jimin looked at him silently then moved his hands towards Tae's bag and he searched for shinchan stickers, he found it then took that to keep it in his bag, before he put it in his bag tae caught him. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Chim, give that back
Jimin says no then starts to run, tae chased after him.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Chim I bought that using my pocket money, give that back am collecting all the stickers.

He finally caught Jimin, both fall on the ground fighting for stickers.

Tae suddenly saw the expensive shoe and thought some staff saw them fighting and will give them punishment, he joined his both hands and said..

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Sir, we are not fighting please don't call our parents "says without looking at the person".

He slowly looked up and the shock of the day happened to him, that expensive shoe owner is none other than Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued ...
💜💜💜

,