4

💖
.
.
.
Tae getting ready for school.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Tae come down, breakfast is ready. 
Tae comes downstairs and sees his Mom serving coffee to his dad who is reading the newspaper. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom i am late, Jimin will get angry am going, i will eat somthing in school.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲-𝘄𝗼𝗻(Tae's sister): You are a omega act like that, my friends are saying you always with that yoongi and he is alpha.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You please act like human,I'm older than you, is this way you talk with elder people? and don't interfere with my matters.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲-w𝗼𝗻: Dad let me tell you, he definitely not suitable for next heir, don't trust him i will handle the business in future, he is useless. He joined a cooking club and participated in their cooking programs.

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Tae why did you join cooking club focus on studies,you have to get admission in seoul college for buildings and construction department, not hotel management.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: You guys, stop this talking. Tae you're getting late, go "Tae went out" and you "pointing chae-won" yesterday you came home at 1pm, what are you doing outside till one at night?, first look what you're doing then point at others.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲-𝘄𝗼𝗻: Mom am alpha, i can manage but he..

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Chae go to school, don't talk to your mother like that, for us you both are same and don't come home late.
Chae goes from there in anger.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Honey, you know Tae's cooking is so good and he cooks foreign dishes too.

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: You're the one who's spoiling him, he have to take my business am preparing him for that, don't confuse him "With that mr.kim go upstairs to get ready for office".

𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: What are you thinking?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Chim, I want to become chef but my dad forcing me to take construction department in university. But Chae can do whatever she wants just because she is an alpha, is this wrong to be born as an omega?. Dad always plans what I am going to do just because I am omega, I am not allowed to make decisions for my own "teary eyes".

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: "Hug tae tight" Tae don't take your dad words seriously, just do whatever you want definitely anuty(Tae's mom) will support you. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Hmm let's go,I'm talking nonsense
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴: It's not nonsense Tae, i know very well how you're feeling, i will help you to achieve your dreams.

𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦
Tae goes sit beside Yoongi and looks at Jungkook who's reading something in his book.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Move your eyes from him, why are you looking at him without blinking?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I thought you're sleeping.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: No just laying, that boy is really something, you looking at him for years and he didn't glance at you for once, atleast go and talk to him.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Do you think that is easy?, he will
definitely punch me, he doesn't like omega's and i am happy just looking at him from distance.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Oneday he will come with girl and says his girlfriend, then you are one will be heartbroken.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Don't say like that, I have no strength to see that, my life already out of my control, the only thing that make me feel little happy is looking at him