11

💖
.
.
.
𝗝𝗸: I..i_ I That (stammering) your waist look nice, bye "run downstairs his face sweating, hands are shaking" his curves is amazing.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Did he just say my waist is nice "close his face with hands" ohh god that's embarrassing. "Stand in front of the mirror" my waist looks good, I got a baby belly and he saw my belly.. ohh god he may think I am fat, where did he go?

Tae walk downstairs
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom where is Jungkook?
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Chae said she have doubt in English so I send Jungkook to her room.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Mom why are you.."sigh" leave it "tae go chae room".

𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: I wish she didn't do anything to Jungkook.

Tae goes inside the room and sees Jk pulling Chae's hair, he rushed to them.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Kookie leave her, what are you doing?
𝗝𝗸: She is getting on my nerves "turn towards her" you're Tae's sister that's why I am leaving you "leave the place".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What did you do now tsk

Chae is looking at her hair and crying because her scalp is hurting.

Tae run to jk
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Jungkook wait wait "catch him hold his hand" What did she do?, why are you angry?

𝗝𝗸: "Hug tae" let's go to our home.
They both reach Jk's house
Tae mind voice: Our home"smiles"

𝗝𝗸: Your sister is really witch, she try to seduce me. She's just 16 how did she learn this kind of things also, Is she really your sister?

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I have a same doubt since she hate me so much.

𝗝𝗸: Don't talk to her Tae, she is bad influence for you.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What did she say?

𝗝𝗸: She is blabbering like 'she is beautiful that so many boys proposed her but I am lucky because she likes me and if I marry her she gave me so many beautiful children since she is beautiful her children also look like her beautiful' like what the fu*k what kind of delusion is that.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Well she's is beautiful so she may give beautiful children "said lowly with sad voice".

𝗝𝗸: Now you also became a blind, when she smile I feel like to puke,she must be adopted.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: "Smiled the way Jk complaining like child" You're the only one who said she's not beautiful.

𝗝𝗸: Well maybe they're seeing outer beauty, for me inner heart is important.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You're really different person, your way of thinking is also different, many alpha didn't think like you.

𝗝𝗸: In a good way right?
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Yes, there's no bad about you

𝗝𝗸: I have bad things too but I didn't show it often not until other person give problems to me.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I saw that, the way your pulling Chae's hair.

𝗝𝗸: She deserve it,Tae I got mail from Seoul University, I am selected.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Really, I am waiting for the mail, Jimin also selected, I am afraid now.

𝗝𝗸: If you didn't not selected there, then we can go US.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What no, Dad will not allow it.
𝗝𝗸: My dad booked a ticket for me, we can book ticket for you I have money, don't worry.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You.. you are going US "His worst nightmare is Jk going away from him".

𝗝𝗸: No, if you didn't select in seoul uni then we can go together.