8

💖
.
.
.
𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐤 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐤'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝗝𝗸: Tomorrow we have to present the ppt, we almost completed the assignment just select the borders of the slide.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Yeah, we can add the flowers at the cornor.
𝗝𝗸: Ok, How does it look "shows to tae".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ok good, just make it colourful, it looks plain in Balck and white.

𝗝𝗸: Which colour suits?,I think yellow is good. You look good in yellow today.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: What illogical thing is this?

𝗝𝗸: You know tae,you look totally different today and extremely beautiful, I can't take my eyes off of you.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Just do the work "says shyly and turns opposite side of jk".

𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: "Face ear turns red" what happened to him today, I just normally dressed like everyday. Is his eyes working today only or am I really looking extra beautiful today?, wait a minute he called me tae this is the first time he called me with a nickname.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: You called me Tae
𝗝𝗸: Late realisation,yes I called. You also called me kookie so it's equal.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: From distance you look rude and arrogant person but when I get to know you, your really great and good human being.

𝗝𝗸: After my sister you're the only person said something like this to me, thanks. Sometimes I too think I am a bad person, people around me make me doubt myself.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Don't take peoples opinion in your head, that's really negative for us, I envy you for having sweet sister.

𝗝𝗸: You also have sister
𝗧𝗮𝗲: She only makes me feel low, she always makes dirty comments about me "Eyes teary".

𝗝𝗸: Hey"wipe tae tears and make him at his(jk's) eyes" you are the one said don't take negative to me, now look at you,think positive ok everything will be alright, you can meet my sister, she will definitely like you.

𝗝𝗸: How about we hangout tomorrow me, you and bong cha(jk sister name)
𝗧𝗮𝗲: Really I thought after project you will not talk to me.

𝗝𝗸: Why I really like you, I'll be friends with you my lifetime.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: "Smiles sadly, only friend" Ok I invite Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi, more people more fun.

𝗝𝗸: Why are you always drag them?, I am not comfortable with them, I am only comfortable with you.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: After talking to them, you feel comfortable with them too.

𝗝𝗸: Then ok your wish, come I will drop you.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Ok, Call driver uncle.

𝗝𝗸: I got license and new car let's go, am excited to show you "Drag tae to parking lot".

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Wow you just got license and your dad already brought a car for you.

𝗝𝗸: No I brought the car.
𝗧𝗮𝗲: How did you get a money?

𝗝𝗸: I already told you about my grandfather company, my uncle and me are 50-50 persent share holder so automatically am rich.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: I want ask this long ago, why you want to take your mother's company, why not father company?

𝗝𝗸: Let's sit in car I will tell you, come "drag tae open door for tae" sit your highness, you're the first the one to sit in my car.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Really I feel special