9

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the brunette and pulled him closer to himself as both of them kissed each other passionately.

Jungkook licked and sucked Taehyung's lips, the brunette gasped when the raven head groped his ass and shoved his tongue inside his mouth.

The brunette left Jungkook's hair and went to roam on his abs which were peeking from the half-opened black shirt, his coat lying somewhere on the floor. 

They were at the entrance of the Jungkook's farmhouse, when they had reached Jungkook couldn't control and he pinned the boy on the wall and kissed him, that's how they ended like this.

Taehyung started grinding himself against the ravenette making him groan in pleasure. The raven head slapped Taehyung's butt who immediately jumped and wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist who held the boy and went towards his room.

Once Jungkook reached his room, he threw Taehyung on the bed, not too harshly, and hovered above him.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and placed it on his thighs, his dress had rode up from their activity and Jungkook could now see lacy panty peeking. He smirked while his hand moved inside Taehung's dress and played with the outlines of his panty.

Jungkook captured Taehyung's lips again while his hand went inside the small cloth. Taehyung kissed Jungkook with the same passion, his fingers curled in the raven's lock, tugging them.

Jungkook broke the kiss and went to assault Taehyung's neck and jaw. He bit Taehyung's collarbone who tried not to wince in pain.

Jungkook pulled back and looked at Taehyung who has his eyes closed and back arched beautifully.

"Gosh, you're so sexy,baby." Jungkook rasped in Taehyung's ear who turned red and his tummy did a flip from the nickname.

Jungkook's hand went to pull the black dress while the brunette fiddled with the buttons of the mafia's pants.

They both were naked now except for the small fabric on Taehyung which was covering his private part. Jungkook leaned down and captured the edge of the fabric between his teeth and slid it until his legs and Taehyung removed it with his legs, wholly.

Jungkook knead others' milky thighs, a moan left Taehyung's mouth when he felt other's lips on his sensitive thighs. Jungkook slowly traced his soft lips all over the petite male's legs, Taehyung jerked his head back when Jungkook started giving kitten licks on his toes.

Jungkook again hovered above the male and stared at him who couldn't keep eye contact and looked at his side. Jungkook placed his finger on Taehyung's chin and turned his face towards him.

Taehyung gulped looking at Jungkook, for once he felt like he could read those eyes, he could read the emotions in it.

Taehyung broke out of the trance when Jungkook slowly touched his member and ran his thumb on the tip. Taehyung closed his eyes from the touch meanwhile Jungkook kept looking, as he pleasures him.

He ran his hand on his member and then moves a little further, circling the rim of his hole with his fingers. Jungkook used Taehyung's pre-cum around his fingers and slowly inserted one in his hot, clenching hole. 

Jungkook again attached their lips but this time it was a slow and passionate kiss. Jungkook controlled the kiss and his fingers turned to two and then three.

Taehyung moaned from the pleasure as Jungkook's fingers keep thrusting in and out of him.

Jungkook removed his finger and aligned his cock with Taehyung's hole, he pushed himself inside the brunette who closed his eyes and moaned.