8

Jungkook parked his car in the parking lot and headed toward Taehyung's apartment. Everyone's eyes were on him, after all, he was a famous business tycoon in Korea and a mafia king of the underworld. But the man ignored everyone and entered the lift.

The mafia stopped his feet once he was standing in front of the black metallic door, he waited for a few seconds before ringing the bell. It took 5 minutes for the person behind to open the door.

When the door opened no sound came from the Mafia king's mouth. He was awestruck seeing the petite male standing in front of him.

(a/n: I'm not in the mood to describe so skip<<)

Jungkook's legs started moving on their own while Taehyung gulped not able to handle the heavy stare of the man in front of him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook's legs started moving on their own while Taehyung gulped not able to handle the heavy stare of the man in front of him. He looked so dominant that the small male felt like submitting himself.

Jungkook's hand circled around Taehyung's waist whilst leaning down to Taehyung's ear, his hot breath fanning over the latter's neck "Gosh, you look so beautiful that I wanna eat you right now." He whispered, making Taehyung's legs jelly while his chest heaved up and down slowly as he felt so hot.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's exposed neck and retreated himself. Taehyung who had his eyes closed now opened them and stared into those chocolaty orbs which always held him capitative.

"Shall we?" Jungkook forwarded his hand for Taehyung to take while a smirk lingered on his face.

Taehyung placed his hand in Jungkook's which fitted perfectly, and they both walked towards the parking lot

A long night ahead~

•••

Jungkook's black expensive car stopped in front of the venue while the cameras started flashing taking pictures of him & Taehyung. There were always rumors about the two of them dating but Jungkook could care less.

Both the male exited the car, Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's back, guiding him and they both entered the party.

It was the same as those business parties but no one could tell that there were mafias present too.

On his way, Jungkook met the host of the party, a 43-year-old man, noticing the dirty gaze of the old man, the mafia king instinctively wrapped his hand around the waist of the beautiful male beside him.

They talked for a bit in which the mafia king wasn't even interested, the old man left to attend some other guests and Jungkook heard Taehyung sighing in relief, he was feeling uncomfortable under that old man's gaze. The mafia poked his cheeks, guess he's busy tomorrow clearing trash from the earth.

"Hey, Jungkook!" Jungkook turned around and was met with two men, one with wide shoulders and the other had dimples on his cheeks.

"Oh hello, Jin & Namjoon hyung." Jungkook greeted 

Only Pleasure [Taekook] ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें