6

Taehyung was heading to Jeon Mansion lost in his own thoughts.The brunette parked his car and went inside the mansion while greeting guards on his way.

He was about to open the office door of Jungkook's when it was open and a male who was around Taehyung's age came.

Min-ki the said male was Jungkook's temporary secretary when Taehyung was not around.He looked at Taehyung with a disgusted face and left while intentionally bumping his shoulder with Taehyung muttering 'whore'.

Taehyung rolled his eyes thinking who is the real whore here Taehyung or he (Min-ki) the one who always tries to throw himself on Jungkook.

Shaking his head Taehyung entered the office.

•••

It was already evening,as there was no work for Taehyung the latter was enjoying his time with his favorite little fluff ball.Both of them were watching some Disney movie at Tae-Guen's request who was sitting on Taehyung's lap his face snuggled up in latter's chest.

They both were distracted when the door to Tae-Guen's room was opened and entered a hot as fuck man who is also the father of the fluff ball sitting on the brunette's lap.

Jungkook entered the room with a tired smile,the first two buttons of his black shirt were opened while his sleeves were rolled up displaying his enchanting tattoos which is also a turn-on for the brunette (TMI) while his raven hair were disheveled covering his forehead.

Tae-Guen excitedly started bouncing on his bed,cheerily calling for his Dada while making grabby hands and Jungkook immediately hugged his baby.

"Dada watch movie with us pwease." Tae-guen bounced on the bed showing puppy eyes to his dada and who was Jungkook to say no?

The raven head sat down after kissing Tae-guen's cheeks uttering an okay.He placed Tae-Guen on his lap but the said child immediately stood up and grabbed Taehyung's hand "Taetae you sit here" Tae-guen spoke pointing on Jungkook's lap which caught Taehyung off guard.

For god's sake, he's asking him to sit on the lap of the man he likes! yikesssss

Taehyung hesitantly looked at Jungkook who looked unbothered and then to Tae-guen who was showing puppy eyes.The brunette chuckled nervously not knowing what to do.

"Taetae pwease~" And who was Taehyung to deny his favourite fluffball.But he can't just sit on Jungkook's lap right? so he shifted towards Jungkook and sat infront of him (without guen noticing) while Tae-Guen sat on Taehyung's lap.

But what Jungkook did next took Taehyung off guard.Jungkook spread his legs which basically ended up Taehyung in between Jungkook's legs.His back touching the hard chest.

Taehyung gulped when Jungkook wrapped his one arm around Taehyung's small waist (while other one played with Guen's hair) and placed his chin on brunette's shoulder.

Taehyung unconsciously placed his hand on Jungkook's (the one which was on his waist) and turned his face to look at Jungkook who did the same.Their faces were too close and the brunette was trying hard not to look at Jungkook's lips.

"Focus on the movie." Jungkook whispered teasingly causing Taehyung's face to turn red from embarrassment.He averted his gaze and removed his hand but Jungkook was quick to grab it and place it where it belonged.

Taehyung tried to focus on the movie which was playing. key word: tried But it was hard for the said male when the ravenette started drawing soothing circles on his waist.

Taehyung felt like he missed some important chapters of his life or maybe he's in the future?

Or worse...he's sleeping?

Why in the world his boss was behaving so domestically with him!?

If anyone who don't know them see them like this will definitely think they are family.

"Relax." Taehyung was so much in his thoughts that he didn't noticed he was biting his lips anxiously and his body was stiff but hearing that soothing voice made him forget everything and relax in the raven's hold.

And for the rest of the movie all three of them were like this,in each other's arms.

And when Jimin had entered the room he was surprised to see all three of them cuddled in Guen's bed.Guen was hugging Taehyung with his small arms,his face in Taehyung's chest who was being back hugged by Jungkook.A warm smile spread on Jimin's face and he left silently without making any noise.