7

It was Saturday morning Jungkook had ordered Tae-guen's caretaker to dress him properly as he is going somewhere.

"Dada where are we goin?" Little Tae-guen asked his dada

"We're going for shopping bub" Jungkook answered smiling and guen's eyes lit up with excitement.

Jungkook chuckled at his baby and then took out his phone to message someone.

Jungkook:
Get ready I'm gonna pick you up.

Taehyung who was lazily chilling in his living room had nearly fell when the message popped up on his phone.

But why? Taehyung frowned thinking why the mafia needed to pick him up.If they were going for some meeting he could have called Taehyung and asked him to come to the mansion.

Contemplating with himself he thought to reply back

Taehyung:
why?

Damn that sounded rude,Taehyung bit his lips and thought to message something else but before he could Jungkook had messaged him again

Jungkook:
Be ready I'm coming in 20 minutes.

Taehyung's eyes widened.He only had 20 minutes to get ready.He sprinted towards the bathroom to wash himself.It took him 5 minutes to do so and for the rest of the time, he debated what to wear.He had only 7 minutes left so he just went with casual clothes.

After getting ready quickly Taehyung checked 5 times that he wasn't wearing different shoes

After getting ready quickly Taehyung checked 5 times that he wasn't wearing different shoes.He left the building and waited outside for Jungkook.

Soon a black expensive car stopped in front of him.He knew that car was Jungkook's favorite one.The window rolled down revealing the mafia sitting inside.

The window rolled down revealing the mafia sitting inside

"Get in" Jungkook motioned with his face.

Taehyung walked towards the door and got in but he didn't expected Tae-guen to be there.The toddler was overexcited.He wanted to sit on Tae's lap as he was sitting behind them.But Jungkook denied saying it was dangerous for him to sit there, it's safe if he's sitting in his booster seat.