The Aftermath

As I had predicted, after the incident at the arena, things went downhill. One of the first things to happen was the shutting down of the arena, and unfortunately, that meant kicking out Mako and Bolin who I had only learned lived above the arena. After consulting with Tenzin, Korra and I raced towards the building. We left Nuki and Naga in front of the RCPD Police Tape before ducking under it ourselves to get to their floor. "Guys, great news." Korra said as we climbed the ladder. "You don't have to go back on the streets."

"We had a talk with Tenzin and we managed to get all the arrangements set up really quick." I added with a smile, bouncing up beside my sister. "If you want, you can come live on Air Temple Island with us!"

"Oh..." Mako trailed off. "Well, we'd love to, but-"

"Asami already invited us to live in her and her dad's giant mansion!" Bolin said happily. "From here on out, it's gonna be the lap of luxury for us."

"Oh, hey Korra, Yunoh." Another voice said. I turned around and grinned at Asami.

"Hi!" I greeted. "You're so kind, Asami, offering your house."

"I was hoping you two would stop by." Asami said with a smile before letting Pabu go and started to descend the ladder from the upper landing.

"I was just leaving." Korra said flatly. She turned back to the boys. "So, I guess I'll see you guys around...sometime."

"How about tomorrow?" Asami questioned as she detached from the ladder. "I'd love to have you come visit the estate."

"I don't know. I have some...training stuff to do."

"Come on Korra." Bolin said, lifting Pabu and putting on a voice. "We all deserve a little rest and relaxation after all this craziness. We could swim in Asami's pool. It'll be fun!" Korra chuckled.

"Alright Pabu." She said, starting to descend the ladder to leave the room.

"Great, we'll see you tomorrow," Asami said as Korra left the room.

"Do you need any help getting things to Asami's?" I asked, turning to the boys.

"No, we're all good." Mako replied.

"Alright then. I'll see you guys tomorrow too." I started to descend the ladder myself. "Bye!" I waved at my friends and hurried to follow Korra. We left the arena and headed over to the RCPD. As Korra took Nuki and Naga to the pet holding facility, I waited in the lobby for Tenzin.

"Hey, Yunoh." A tried voice greeted. I turned my head and gasped when I saw Tahno, in the worst condition than I had ever seen anyone in.

"Tahno?" I breathed. I walked up to him and knelt in front of the now former Waterbender. "How are you holding up?"

"I've been to the best healers in the City. Whatever Amon did to me, it's permanent."

"I'm sorry." I dipped my head in sadness. "It's my fault. If I had been faster, you'd still be a Bender."

"Don't be sorry. But you have to promise me something, Yunoh." I lifted my head to meet his sunken eyes. "You have to get him for me."

"Mister Sato, if you remember anything else about what you saw during Amon's attack, be sure to let us know." Lin said. I stood, turning to face her, Tenzin and Hiroshi as they entered the room.

"I'm happy to help any way I can." Hiroshi said. "I want these Equalists to pay for what they've done." Hiroshi turned and saw me. He nodded before walking off.

"We're ready for you now." Tenzin said to Tahno. Tahno stood and turned to me, giving me a two-finger salute.

"See you around, Uh-Vatar." He said before following Tenzin and Lin into a separate room.

" He said before following Tenzin and Lin into a separate room