CHAPTER 30: Part 4 - 사랑해

Narrator's Point of View

(In the Earthly Heavens)

"Shall I met her again?" Jimin briefly asked when he turned his head towards the moon spirit with eyes that bore tears the moment she and her friends went pass through the portal.

"You may meet her again once the sliver of clouds fall upon the ground." Lady Dalnim spoke in divination.

"'May' meet her? So there's a chance that I can never see her once more?" He said with a worried voice.

"I can never be certain." The lady sadly answered which made Jimin speechless that only a slight sigh came out from his mouth .

"Your Ladyship, can we really not retain these memories?" Taehyung asked once more.

"I know that humans can bend their laws for the sake of the things that they value but in our world, no one can defy such things. Our divine order maintained us in harmony and it will always remain that way. Therefore I am regretful to deny your request, young man." The Moon Spirit reaffirmed her earlier words in which Taehyung did not question any further.

"Now, as those who came from the Orient Seas, it is time for the seven of you to return as well." The heavenly Lady added and with a snap of her fingers, the bodies of the seven lads emitted light all throughout their flesh until they vanished into thin air.

"My lady." Chimhyang, the fox spirit, called her attention and she paid her with her eyes.

"As far as I can remember, there is no law in our world, that humans shall go here with nothing and leave with nothing. So as their memories shall remain theirs." She stated with words that ask questions.

"Confusion is within you isn't it? You are bewildered as to why I washed their memories from this place and from one another." Dalnim confirmed and the fox spirit nodded.

But as the moon lady was about to answer, another voice did it for her.

"It was for their own good." Momentarily uttered by someone old yet manly that made the two shift their sight towards it and they saw that it was a also a divine being, coequal of the skies and a kin to Dalnim.

It was the sun spirit, Haemosu and beside him was a deity..

..known as Mago.

known as Mago

"Brother... Your Divine Highness..." Dalnim greeted him and bowed towards the lady greater than her.

"Haemosu was right. However I can assure you, fox spirit, that the memories of your friends were not vanished from its existence. They were just forgotten." Mago conversed.

"Since it was all contained inside a vessel that one of my sisters made." The compassionate deity added.

"Vessel? Do you mean--"