TOP part 2

LOKI POV

Me, Goku and Vegeta had just taken put the trio of Danger with a combined blast. Everyone stopped fighting as the Grand Pre announced that Universe 9 would be obliterated. When everyone started fighting again Hit and the fat yellow bear walked toward us.

Vegeta:Loki go help the others we'll take care of them

I nodded and left. As I ran I saw Krillin had just taken out a contestant but Frost appeared behind him. He knocked Krillin off then I kicked Frost in the stomach sending him over to 18 who hit him away. He ran.

18:Loki, thanks for the help. I'll try and find the others-look out

I turned and blocked a kick at the right moment. Rika. I smiled, grabbed her leg and threw her away. We began fighting and that led us across the arena to Goku who was talking with the others. We separated.

Goku:enjoying yourself?

Loki:she's strong

Caulifa:dammit Rika, I told you to take him out

Rika shrugged.

Goku:look no offence but can we go now?

Caulifa:wait, I'll show you an awsome transformation

She powered up into SS1 grade 3.

Caulifa:see now?

Goku:well your entertaining I'll give ya that

Caulifa:let's go one on one!

Goku:Loki you take Rika, if she's like you then you'll know how to beat her

FLASHBACK

21:there's a good chance the Revenant from 6 will be participating so I've come up with a plan. It seems they only know SS1 so we keep it that way, if she sees any of you go blue she'll most likely copy it. So Loki will be the only one to fight her. Keep her locked in at SS1.

FLASHBACK END

Alrighty then. I went SS1 and Rika SS1 grade 3. I was in grade 4 but she didn't need to know that. We started fighting. She was slower and I was faster, way faster. If I make her miss she'll tire, I'm strong  ut my stamina isn't that good, if I use all my energy too fast I'm out of the game. If she's anything like me it'll be the same for her. When she tired she fell over.

Rika:why!?

Loki:dumb

Rika:die!

Goku then went SS2.

Loki:Goku!?

He looked over and Rika already copied it.

Goku:oh sorry Loki

Loki:whatever

I went SS2 aswell. We all continued until Kale screamed and transformed into a massive hulking green...thing. For some reason I couldn't copy it. She went on a rage and we all backed away. I was separated from Goku and I made my way through until I found 21,18 and 17 fighting those Universe 11 guys.

21:Loki, are you okay?

I nodded.

Loki:you?

21:better now

We looked over to where Kale was beaten by Jiren.

21:he'll be a problem. We don't need the Ozaru yet so save it

I nodded.

21:let's find Goku and Vegeta

The two of us left and found them about to fight these...I dunno hippies talking about Love. Me and 17 fired a key blast at the same time.

17:guess we had the same idea

Loki:wide open

Goku:why'd you do that? They were about to transform

21:we're here to survive Goku not fight for fun

???:hey you!

The three walked over.

???:you can't just interrupt us like that!

Topp:I agree!

He hopped over a bit of rubble and ran over.

Topp:when a warrior strikes a pose that's justice! You two violated the code

Goku:that's true, if we're gonna do this don't you wanna fight them at full strength

Loki:k

17 shrugged and sat down letting them go.

21:this is stupid you know

Loki:yup

When they were done...it was a fat lady. Then the whole place filled up with this pink stuff.

21:power of love? I'll admit this is quite an interesting but you aren't that powerful. Loki stop holding back

I smiled and coverd myself in the same dark aura as my new blue form. I learned how to use this natural Saiyan energy on its on for a little boost in power. I blasted myself kicking away the fat one and using the new terrain to launch myself taking out two others. Me and 17 then faught the fat one and another.

21 POV

21:now he's just showing off...hello Frost

I caught his tail.

Frost:how did you-?

21:I'm not so easily fooled like my companion you eliminated earlier. Let's do a little experiment shall we? How far do you think I could throw you?

Frost:uh...well I would prefer if you-

I threw him across the arena.

21:done and done