Loki vs Black and Zamasu

LOKI POV

Goku was being beaten by both of them. Before Black could use his blade I blocked him with my own.

Black:so you can copy the techniques of a God? Dammed Demon!

We swung our blades clashing.

Loki:Goku go!

I kicked Black in the stomach and elbowed him into the ground. Me and 21 helped him back down.

Loki:leave now

21:agreed Bulma time machine!

She got it ready. Me and Trunks started firing blasts at both zamasu and Black.

Trunks:all of you go! Find a way to beat them!

They got in.

21:Loki come on!

Loki:go! They die...without me

They left with 21 trying to get out. Black fired a blast at the time machine but I stopped with my own.

FT:you want them!? You go through us!

We both blasted off toward them. I faught Black while Trunks took on Zamasu.

21 POV

We just landed back at Capsule Corp. Loki...you've never done anything like this before so why now? Just be safe...please.

Bulma:you liar!

She jamo out the time machine and confronted Beerus.

Bulam:have faith in your divine my butt! You said Gods effect time differently and that killing a Kai would change his Future and make it better! Well his futures exactly the same!

Trunks:what it didn't change!?

Beerus dropped his spoon.

Bulma:all I saw were ruins and Black and Zamasu were on a Rampage! We walked into a nightmare! They almost blew us out of the sky!

Trunks:where's the big me? And Loki!?

Bulma:still fighting! They stayed to take them on and give us time to escape

Beerus turned back around.

Beerus:interesting so it didn't change. Honestly I had a feeling that was the case

Bulma:what are you talking about!? You were insulted we didn't believe you!

Beerus:yeah we'll it was insulting but Trunks made a convincing argument

Whis:your not really helping tye situation Lord Beerus

Bulma:why are you so casual about this!?

She went to hit Beerus.

Vegeta:no Bulma! All that matters now is finding a way to preval!

21:if we waste this then Trunks and Loki stayed for nothing!

I helped Goku out the Time machine.

21:you three help inside with him

After getting Goku inside he was back to his usual self. Loki stay alive.

LOKI POV

Me and Black had been fighting for awhile now. We both had Ki blades.

Black:you've lasted much longer I will say I'm impressed but...

Zamasu appeard with Trunks he had a hole through him.

Zamasu:it's over now

He tossed Trunks into a building. I made another Ki blade in my other hand and growled.

Black:let's put the beast out of its missary

They both rushed me. We clashed Ki blades and they pinned me to a wall forcing my own blades to cut me but I flew up kicking them in the stomach. They came right back.

Loki:Irom Rever!

I cut two lines and Ki blasts came out hitting them. I went in cutting Zamasu in half and narrowly avoiding Black. When I landed Zamasu was healed. I really hate this guy. I looked over at Trunks and sensed his Ki dying. I flew in the air and charged a Galic Gun as a distraction.

Loki:Galic Gun!

I fired it and it was met with a Kamehameha by Black meanwhile Zamasu flew up beside the beams. Maybe I can copy Blacks form? It would give me an edge. I looked at Black and tried to recreate that Rose power. Zamasu was now right beside me with a Ki blade.

Zamasu:you never learn

Loki:I learn...in different ways

I powerd up and thought I had Rose but a dark aura surround my blue one and my galic gun turned blue with a dark outline. This powe up knocked Zamasu back and Blacks Kamehameha. When it was over I was floating there with an unbelievable power.

FLASHBACK

I was facing more of Super Saiyans. A red ball was charging in my hands I pushed it out in front of me.

Loki:Sayian law!

A red beam whiped away the small army but I felt myself...weaken.

FLASHBACK END

I cracked my neck and pushed my hands out in front of me.

Loki:Sayian law

A small red beam was shot and destroyed Zamasu and Black. I quickly flew over to Trunks and helped him back down to Earth.

Zamasu:were not done!

I looked back up and saw him with Black quickly joining.

Black:he's just getting annoying now

I stood and readied myself.

Loki:come on!

(Little note the reason Black wasn't annihilated is because of the time ring. Black was destroyed but because of the time ring he was brought back to this time with his memories)