Chapter 22

(Continuation from the previous chapter.....

Happy, Kise?

Kise: HAI!!!(♥'∀`)/

-Authorcchiღ)

Hoshino Yuuki's POV

"Fuyukacchi!! Midorimacchi!! Hoshinocchi!!" Someone called with a cheerful loud voice from the distance.

"""Eh?"""

"Long time no see-su!! I can't believe that we're at the same school! I'm so happy, I can die-su!!"

A blonde haired person run to our direction as his arms spread for a hug.

Dodging his hug, we stepped aside as he embraced into nothing. "That's so mean-su! Why did you avoided me!?"

With his handsome look, he pouted at us.

"Kise...."

Shintaro-kun seemed to know him. "I can't believe that you're in Teiko. There most be an error-nanodayo."

"So cold-su~! You haven't changed one bit, Midorimacchi! You're still taping your left hand's fingers, carries a weird thing with you, and you still speak in that funny accent of yours-su!" He laughed.

"Funny accent-nanodayo!!??"

"Kise-kun, I know you were a cute kid, but I didn't expect you to be this handsome!" Miyu-chan cupped her cheeks with a blush as Shintaro-kun eyed Kise-kun with an expression saying "I'll kill you".

"You transformed into a whole new level of Ikemen!!" Miyu-chan finished, nudging Shintaro-kun's side.

"Really-su?" He looked happy to hear that.

"Yeah!" Miyu-chan gave him a thumbs up.

I blinked in confusion as I stared at the blonde. 'This person looks kinda familiar to me. "Kise" was his name? I think I've heard that name before....'

"Umm... Who... are you?" I tilted my head with a small smile.

"ACK!!" He looked like he received a powerful blow from his gut.

"E-Eh!? Hoshinocchi!? Did I became so handsome that you can't even recognize me now-su...!?" Kise-kun pointed himself, trying to smile, "It's me, Ryota, Kise Ryota-su."

"Kise Ryota-kun...?"

He nodded.

I remembered, "Ah! I remember that name. Miyu-chan told me all about you. So you're "Ryota-kun"."

I closed my eyes tightly and bowed my head apologetically, "I'm so sorry to say this, but, I can't remember you...."

"Eh!!?? You can't remember your childhood friend-su...!?"

"You're not," Shintaro-kun commented from the side. "Who said that you're her childhood friend-nanodayo?"

Ryota-kun said with mix of confusion, panic, and hurt. "I know we haven't saw each other for about a year and a half-su. But, I can't believe that you don't remember me-su...."

"Oi, Kise."

"Hm? Wha...!?"

Shintaro-kun grabbed Ryota-kun's collar and began to drag him to the back of one of the Teiko's gym where not much students were coming there as I and Miyu-chan followed them.

"Why did you have to drag me all the way here? What's wrong with you, Midorimacchi?" Ryota-kun said as he fixed his school uniform after Shintaro-kun let him go.

"Listen carefully, Kise," Shintaro-kun said. Ryota-kun raised a brow and crooked his head to the other side with confusion, wondering why he looked very serious as he looked at him.

"Yuuki-san," he began, "lost her memories."

Upon hearing that, Ryota-kun exclaimed in shock with wider eyes and refused to believe it.

"That can't be true-su...!"

"It's the truth," I told him.

"Since when!?

Both Miyu-chan and Shintaro-kun explained it to him in full details.

"No way.... Hoshinocchi, you," Ryota-kun stuttered in utter shock when he heard what happened to me. He began to cry. "The fun memories we made when we were little.... are all gone?" He looked at the green head and the blueish purple head, desperately, "Is there any other way to bring it back?"

"That's...," Shintaro-kun shut his eyes close for a brief moment before opening them again. "Up until now, me and Fuyuka-san are still thinking some possibilities on how to bring her memories back. We tried some methods in the past, but none of her previous memories has returned yet-nandayo," answered Shintaro-kun, solemnly.

Carrying the fliers with my other arm, using my free hand, I fished out something from my skirt pocket and handed the handkerchief o Ryota-kun to wipe his tears. "Don't cry, Ryota-kun."

He gladly accepted it and wiped his tears away.

"I'm sorry for not remembering you...."

"You don't have to apologize, Hoshinocchi. You didn't even know that it'll happen to you-su. Thank you for the handkerchief. I'll wash it later and give it to you the next day-su." Ryota-kun finally smiled.

"Okay."

"Kise, use a fabric softener-nodayo.

Ryota-kun nodded at Shintaro-kun, "Roger-su."

I blinked, 'Huh? I feel like... this scene already happened before....'

Abruptly, a scene flashed into my mind.

"Thank you for the handkerchief. I'll wash it later and give it to you tomorrow."

"Use a fabric softener."

"Understood."

I touched my head as I squinted my eyes. 'What was that just now? One of my lost memories...?'

"-cchi? Ho.shi.no.cchi~? Moshimosu?" Ryota-kun called, waving a hand in front of me with a concerned look.

"Eh?"

"What's wrong, Yuuki-san? Does your head hurts because of Kise's presence?"

"What was that supposed to mean, Midorimacchi!?" Ryota-kun cried.

I slowly shook my head, "... No. I'm all right. It's needless to worry. I don't have a headache so rest assure, Shintaro-kun."

Shintaro-kun frowned slightly at me with a concerned expression but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, what club you'll join, Hoshinocchi?"

I thought for awhile, "I'm thinking about joining the Art Club or the Literature Club."

"How about joining the Boys' Basketball Club?" someone suggested.

(I wonder who's that....
😗♫

Well, It's up to you to guess! 😉

Aaaaand I won't be able to update for awhile because I've been busy from school. I promise I'll update next after 2 or 3 weeks. Thank you for reading! 💚

-Authorchin)