Chapter 20

3rd Person's POV

Seijuro's mother pays for Yuuki's stay, treatment, medicines, and other expenses from the hospital till she recovers and discharges for saving her life. While Yuuki was staying there, Miyuki and Seijuro were most of her accompanies to save her from the boredom. Miyuki did all her best to tell Yuuki everything she knows about her since the beginning in a slow manner for her to keep up as Seijuro was listening in silence.

He commented that Yuuki seemed like an interesting person according to what he had heard from Miyuki.

The blueish purple haired girl told Yuuki that she have 3 childhood friends— 4 childhood friends, Miyuki corrected herself, including her and (Kise) the self proclaimed childhood friend of Yuuki. When Miyuki mentioned each of their names, Yuuki sadly shook her head and said that she doesn't remember any of them.

Next, Miyuki told her what she knows about them. Seijuro seemed intrigued instead of Yuuki.

"I have a childhood friend that is like a brother to me?" Yuuki tilted her head and pointed at herself. Miyuki nodded.

"And I call him by his first name?"

Miyuki was so happy that Yuuki remembered everything what she have told and it was all processing well into her mind. For the first time in awhile, they saw her smile.

"He sounds like a very hard working person. I would love to hear him say "-nanodayo". Isn't that cute?"

""He's making his life so difficult, doing his routines in order every day and night without a fail," is what I would like to hear," Miyuki sweatdropped. "Even though you lost your memories, you still adore him, huh...."

"I'm just simply saying the truth," said Yuuki with a sweet smile.

"You're really kind, Hoshino-san. You've earned my respect right from the beginning when you saved my mother. Be grateful," Seijuro said with a small smile.

"Thank you, Seijuro-kun."

Miyuki's sweatdrop doubled at Seijuro. "Akashi-kun.... Was that even a praise?"

The children talked and talked till it was now time for the visiting hour to come to an end for a day. The young Akashi admitted that he had fun talking with them unlike his classmates from his school.

The next day of the afternoon, the girls learned that he has a common interest in basketball like them. He told them that before he could turn ten, his dearest mother gave him a ball of basketball as a present for his hard work which got him interested to the world of basketball. He learned that he have a talent for it so he continued playing basketball for his mother.

Then, they played some board games.

The redhead was amazed whenever Yuuki was his opponent in Chess and Shogi, they ended up being unable to defeat each other. An hour later of playing Shogi, for the 2nd time in his life— his father defeated him first— Seijuro lost.

Yuuki was afraid that maybe she hurt his pride and she immediately apologized, thinking that she might be the one who'll end their new formed friendship. However, Seijuro said that there was no need for her to apologize and he accepted his defeat. He added that he found another reason to respect her more.

As for Miyuki....

That girl.....

She kept loosing to both of them and only won once or twice from Yuuki. With a merciless face, Seijuro pointed out that Yuuki was holding back since the two of them were childhood friends to stop Miyuki's celebration of winning against Yuuki.