"I do have faith in myself, deep down though. Even if I win or not, those other women I'm competing against deserve it just as much as I probably do." She corrected as she smoothed out her dress. She wore a tight royal blue mermaid sequined dress that pooled to her feet, her right leg was exposed as normal, slight v-neck that showed off her cleavage, and a pair of royal blue thick heels to match with it.

Calista painted her canvas off with a smokey shimmery look to pop off the multiple colors of nudes and the golden and black eye shadow that helped show off her warm brown colored eyes. Her champagne blonde colored hair were heavily curled down to her back and pulled behind her ears for a full exposure to her neatly baked face.

"Probably? M, you do deserve it. You're barely nineteen, and you're already being nominated against the Whitney Houston and your album is on the verge of being number one within the next two days — that's not even a month since it's release, not even I accomplished that so soon. I don't know what much of accomplishment that could be." Rayne shrugged, running her hands through her own bone straight jet-black hair.

"Now come on, we have to take pictures on the carpet before the show starts." She ordered, and with that the two girls were on their way to the Shrine Auditorium that was almost forty minutes away from Milani's hotel room.

After a couple interviews and plenty of poses and photographs being taken on the red carpet. It was the middle of the show, Milani and everybody at Uptown had their own section in the audience. She was seated next to Mary on one end and K-Ci on the other who was talking her ear off.

Patti LaBelle was currently preforming her song, Somebody Loves You Baby ( You Know Who It Is ). Milani and Mary couldn't help but sing along to the song, slightly pouring their own vocals which made the others around them laugh and admire the pair, some looked slightly annoyed but they didn't care. Patti looked over at the two girls, slightly laughing before sending a wave along with a kiss to them, making the pair slightly freak out at the unexpected gesture.

"Oh my god, ya'll just seen that? Patti just blew me a kiss, Patti just blew me a kiss!" K-Ci gushed, everyone around him looked at him in confusion knowing it wasn't designated towards him. Milani laughed before her set was over, Mary and her immediately sat back down.

Luther Vandross and Vanessa Williams, who were two of the four that were hosting the award show made their way over to the middle of the stage. "Now this male group is tearing up the charts with their latest debut, Motownphilly . . . here to preform, give it up for Boyz II Men!" Luther announced before the crowd cheered.

Milani looked at the group in awe, especially after she noticed her cousin on stage. She hadn't seen him in a little over two years, and being in the same building as him after the success that they've both accomplished and dreamed about, made her slightly emotional. She noticed there were five members up on the stage which made her furrow her eyebrows, it wasn't until she saw Michael Bivins alongside them.

Jodeci had already left from their seats, as it was almost their turn to preform immediately after Boyz II Men was over with theirs. This only made Milani realize that she was on the verge of preforming, which was towards the end after Color Me Badd preform their song, I Wanna Sex You Up.

The boys began to walk off the stage, the barricades that were behind them lifted up as the Jodeci logo was shown on the large screens. They made their way onto the stage, behind K-Ci who was already harmonizing his part, while the crowd went wild for them. They were all matching in red coats, and all black attire — at least that's what Milani thought, with combat boots and their signature black tinted sunglasses.